i been my gf for 9 months now 2 months ago she told me she needs space nd wants to start talking to her ex bf they went out for 2 years she still loves him nd he is an as****e now hes changed along she tells me that she would not go out wit him again only friend. i said ok i dont mind i tho that was my biggest problem but it wasnt she wanted more space i understand that but 1 day ago she didnt want me to walk her to class nd today she said idk wat we should do if take a break or break up i asked her y she said i love u still but i think we need a break nd space how do i give her more space we spend everyday together share a locker. help plz i love her nd i dont want to lose her i know we need a change but idk how help

Dude this is too close to home. It sucks, but you can only do your part. It sounds like the gf is not over her ex-bf. If she didn't get closure with that relationship, then she will not let him go. It sounds like your still in high school so unfortunately it isn't the long term, serious relationship you might think and feel it is. Even so, if she choses you without completely closing out the ex, you will have it hanging around your entire relationship. It stinks to go from a pair to the third wheel, but she is obviously split in her feelings.

The only suggestion is for you to tell her how you feel. If you really do love her, be willing to let her resolve those feelings and be done if that is what she wishes. But let her know that you have limits of what you are willing to accept. If they get back together, have sex, or what ever you would draw the line at let her know. If she crosses the line with him, you know to move on. If too much time passes, you may also decide to move on anyway. Basically, decide what you are willing to put up with and can accept, let her know, and hope for the best. You cannot make someone love you exclusively. Good luck and set realistic expectations.

I have to agree with the other poster. It seems like your girl is still interesting in her old boyfriend. When I was in high school I dated a guy for two and a half years and I loved him. After he cheated on me and we broke up it took me over 5 years to get over him. During that time I dated a few different people, but I would have jumped at the chance to be his again. It seems that this might me happening to you.
When a girl says we need to take a break its a 'nice' way of breaking up with somebody. I'm sure she cares about you, but if shes pining over her ex then its inevitable. If you let her go, and it is true love, then in later years you will reconnect. I would suggest moving on. I know its hard, and hard to fathom right now- but in the end you will be better off for it. High School (or middle school) is your opportunity to experience life, other people, the qualities you want in that person you will eventually marry.
After I broke up with my ex I went through about 8 different boyfriends, each one adding qualities I wanted and didn't want in my future husband. Two years ago I met the love of my life, with all the qualities I need and want. We are to be married soon ; ) I still run into my ex eight years later, but I know he is not the kind of person who is right for me.

I've been out of high school for a very long time know, and looking back I remember all those great guys/ experiences I passed up. Being with somebody and being miserable, despite how you feel about them- is simply a waste of time. My advice is to move on, your strong enough, and at the right time you will meet somebody worth your wild.