I'd love to open a Jamba Juice. This town needs one and whenever I go anywhere I'm a junkie about getting Jambas

One of those japanese restaraunts where you eat the sushi off the nekkid ladies!

Fast food. The food is cheap, the labor is cheap and there is an endless supply of people that will eat that c**p.

italian
i can cook it....don't why though... 8O

Jazz Club, Restaurant. Food? Whatever the customers want...

Shelf, Pebbs and I already have formulated one we would like to open A Pie Shop mmmmmmmm pies

A Pasta House! Of course If I owned one I would probably eat all the profits.:umno:

Tex-Mex

Beer and burgers.... to go along with the other bazillion beer and burger joints.

Where the staff wear aprons and nothing else...
I'm still working on that logo, pebbs and bam...

:LOL:

Yep, a nice, small-town bar/restaurant would be perfect. Lots of good stuff on tap, good music, good burgers and sammy's, homemade chips. Mmm...

This is actually a for reals dream for me.

I would have a soup and sandwich shop. A build your own sammich--10 types of bread, and a bazillion different meats, cheeses, and toppings.

Then a dessert section that features ho-made desserts. (I saw that name in a cookbook from the 60's and just cracked up!)

And a coffee bar.

I want it to be attached to my husband's bookstore/stationery/office supply
store.

I want to open it in the evenings to Bible study groups (and serve discount foods/coffee/desserts) etc.

I haven't thought about it much, though.....

:shrug:
can you tell i live in marlboro country? WTH is Jamba Juice?
i wanna open an Outback Steakhouse. money machine. too bad i have to be a money machine to open one.

:shrug:
i wanna open an Outback Steakhouse. money machine. too bad i have to be a money machine to open one. follow the link to the land of healthy smoothies