i was in the office yesterday - i went to one of the mens' room i like to frequent - and there standing at one of the urinals was a young guy, pinching his cell phone between his shoulder and chin....holding a conversation.

so i take aim - and with a strong stready stream, hit the deepest part of the urinal pond, making a disntinctive sound followed by a double pump on the urinal flusher........i heard him explaining where he was as i walked to wash my hands....

i can rationalize using a cell phone in the stall - but at the urinal????

where will you NOT use your cell phone????

When I had an office closer to the facilities, I would hear people using their phones.

I try not to use mine when I'm driving unless I'm sitting at a long stoplight that I'm familiar with. Once the light turns green though, I'm off the phone.

He'll get what he has coming to him. You can't wash your cell phone before returning to work. ;)

And just you don't ask to borrow it evah!.

i really refrain from using it during sex. somehow, it puts a damper on things for SOME PEOPLE.

what if you change the ring to vibrate and encourage all your friends to call at a certain time - could be better than sitting on the washer during the spin cycle

...must.resist.joke.about.vibrate.mode...
Gutter! Sorry folks.

Gutter! Sorry folks.
gotta be quicker than that - look up

Earlier this week a guy came in to the coffee shop and sat a couple stools from me with his phone in his hand talking non stop. He was using his outdoor voice which was more like a drill instructor's. It the door had been open you could have heard him across the street. After about 10 minutes he grabbed the waitress who was working the dining area to say the counter girl had not served him yet. She replied she didn't want to bother him while he was on the phone and kept on going. That didn't change his operation a bit. I was there another 15-20 minutes and he never let up.

ah yes, the ring / vibrate option. i really only use that in Church.

Gutter! Sorry folks.
I am surprised it took that many replies before it got to the gutter

how about when you are on a car stop and the dude hands you the phone because HIS mom wants to talk to you. Um, no we will see you in court.

Wouldn't you have to get them to call one after the other every minute or so? The choir must have fun watching you.

I love those on the cop shows. They don't have time to talk to the cop because they are on the phone.

Yeah!!! That's my pet peeve...if I stop someone on traffic and they are on a cell phone when I walk up there...they get a ticket!