Know anyone like this?

My mother-in-law is the worst offender. When we were in the hospital waiting for my wife's contractions to get closer, she was there, and basically talked, non-stop, by herself for two hours.

When she left to get something to eat, my wife turned to me and said, "Thank God, I can't listen to her anymore". When she returned she just kept right on talking too! To the nurse, the doctor, it actually seemed that she preferred having a new audience.

My assistant coach is that way too. If we are riding the bus to/from a game, and I'm not talking, he just goes on and on and on...

I do believe you have the right to toss a brick at these types of offenders...

My sister-in-law is like that. Not only does she talk a lot she tells you about things you really don't want to know.:umno:

yep. That's the type, alright.

its not a bad thing but at the same time its not normal

I know people like that. People who will just blurt out the most personal of details, things you really, really don't want to hear about.

Seriously, I try to avoid these types like the plague (or worse yet, like Carrot Top commercials)...I have some agents that call me for abso-smurfly-no reason at all and they go on and on and on...I just put the phone on speaker setting and set it down and walk away sometimes...

Mr. Shelflifers, you have a call holding on line one...

MIL is one, one SIL and husband too. Plague, yep, avoid like the plague.

Don't go there, sister...

Our son does. (it's really cute, though, and we know he's having a good day when he talks non-stop, no breath between words, and stories with no discernible beginnings or endings.) I think he gets his talkativeness from me...it's not so cute from a grownup, though.

My mother.

My dad was in the ICU, barely hanging on, and my mother is "holding court" in the waiting room. She talked for 12 hours, and told anybody who would listen all the intimate and gory details of my dad's illness, and how tough it was on her, blah blah blah. As if the folks waiting in the ICU waiting room don't have their own horrific story.

I've got one cow-orker that just won't shut up. When she takes the day off, the office seems more like a tomb it gets so quiet.

Yeah I agree about thouse Blah Blah Blah types...a pox on their houses...a pox I say!

Yeah Larry will agree with me on this one, we seem to be magnets for this type of people who love just to tell us their whole life story.