I am 26 years old and have been having major concerns with my health lately! Today as I was leaving the supermarket I had this vibration feeling in my left side of my chest! I had to look to see if I had my cell phone close by to me ! Of course I was in my purse! Well about 5 hours later I was laying down looking up upon diabetes symptoms the flutters began again on the left side! It only was about 4 seconds! I then looked up these symptoms to have come across this blog! Does anyone know why this is happening?

probably muscle spasms?

It could be a Mitral valve prolapse, heart murmmer. It feels a bit like a flutter in your chest, it is not painful but it can make you tired after it acts up. The test for it is is not invasive & treatment if it is mild is just a pill you have to take daily.  

hi! I am 53 years old and am going through peri-menopause, so my periods are light, heavy, and miss a few! I also have had my tubes tied 24 years ago, I know I'm not prego!...besides the fact that I can't remember the last time I had sex, as sad as it is, but we work opposite shifts! Anyway, I just started getting this vibration in my abdomen as well and have had low back pain since this morning. 

I am 68 with a "benign arrythmia" in my heart and have been experiencing cell-phone-like vibrations in the left chest area, but associate

it with onset of using a backpack for the first time.  They started about 3 months after first use and have been prevalent, on-and-off, for

about 9 months.  After reading this and other complaints under similar topics, I believe it is a muscle spasm due to backpack use.  Am

referring the matter to both my doctor and my attorney for their advice.  I am going to buy a pullman-type carrier for the backpack and

see if they go away.  The backpack is getting too heavy, anyway!

Did you ever find out what the vibration was?

Did you find out what it was? I have the same thing

I have felt these same sensations (only on the left side of my chest) and I do have Type II diabetes. I promise to let you know if I come up with anything concrete about it too! BTW, I'm 49 years old.

i have also experienced this vibration in the left side of chest. I to thought it was my cell phone. I t has only happend a few times. It has not happened in over a year now. I have no clue as to what it is or was.