Im 15, ut only barely, lately when i walk home, this man, probably in his early thirties whistles at me, says provacative and tittilating things, and has even gone as far as smack my butt as i pass by his house. I have, time and time again expressed my age to him, even slyly flashing a can of peper speay i keep with me, but he says that age is but a number. He has never followed me, but the things he says when i walk by are grossly inappropriate and hard to hear. Im not sure why he likes me so much, i dont wear sexually suggestive clothes or even look his way, i keep my head down. I told my parents, but they don't listen. He is not a creepy guy, in fact he is good looking and has money, but i do not feel safe. There is not a different route for me to walk home... What should i do?

you should put him up for sexuale asult !!!

I would, but my parents dont listen, and even if they really payed attention, they would either take his side, saying i suduced him and i deserved it, or not believe me

I would but my parents dont care, they say that i must have wrongfully suduced him, and this is my payback for being a "tease"

spray him wit da mace if he touches you or call the police

Okay,so if he ever tries to touch you,do NOT be afraid to knee him.If you have an iPod then when you walk home,listen to it so you don't hear him and don't even acknowledge him,even if you don't have an IPod.What he is doing is extremely wrong so try as hrs as you can to get the evidence you need and tell the police before something REALLY bad happens
Hope this helps,
StarGirl

I forgot to add one thing,ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell the police!!!!!!!!!

Before something happens to you that you won't like.

I'm sorry for this, but I hate your parents because they just ignored that kind of problem of their child.  

hmm try to avoid this man as much as possible! If there's no way for that .. Then ask someone who can be with you every time that you think you can encounter this man. It's better to have someone with you always.   .. 

If he tries to talk to you, just ignore him like a wind. If he tries to touch you, then yell him and act like you really mad at him because of what he did to you. 

You said, he looks nice, but if I were you .. Don't trust this man! Good looks can't describe his true self. 

If he doesn't want to stop, then call a police and report him. 

Please be careful!

record his comments using the feature on ur iPhone. don't tell him ur doing it but take it to the police. they can charge him with sexual harassment

They probably couldn't charge him with anything from a recording like that, but they could charge her with making an illegal recording

I would always have you cellphone in your hand as if you are talking to someone when you are walking past him, that might make him stop if he thinks you are talking to someone, if he ever touchess you again, just spray him with pepper spray and ring the police. There is nothing he can do or say if he touches you like that, that will make him appear to be in the right. Your parents sound like arseholes, so I would just tell them over and over and over until they listen. Because they will eventually. Xx

Its clear that if this guy approached you right, you'd give him a chance to get some. I love young teen girls myself and mess with them all the time. They look so grown these days and I'm weak for them.

Resident

The guy is a total arsehole. Just kick him in the balls and tell him you will call the cops if he does anything to you again. Avoid the guy like a plague.