So I was raped on Aug 2, 2013 at 12:30pm. 4 hours later I took the Next Choice One Dose. I'm not sure how close I was to my period (my cycle is irregualar but if I had to estimate, I would say within the next 2-4 days I would have received it). I had the worst case of cramps, nasuea and headaches/dizzy spells ever! I experienced the light spotting that everyone has been saying exactly 1 week later (from the 9th to 14. Not sure if this would be consided my period or just from the pill). The side effects have slowly decreased since then. I started testing to see if I was pregnant starting from the 16th (testing dates 16, 26, 29, Sept 5, 11, 15). All tests have come back negative so far. I have an apt scheduled today to get a blood test done. I have yet to receive my period. No sign of one either (although, I do have lower cramps off and on but no discharge which happens right before). Today marks 45 days after the incident; 33 days since my last 'bleed'. Has anyone else gone this long after taking Next Choice without a period? Could I be pregnant? I don't have any other symptoms besides mild cramping and I have a 4 year old so I'm not experiencing any other symptoms I had with him while I was pregnant....Any help/information would be great! Thank you :)

So I got the results back from the blood test - Negative. However, the lab tech stated you won't know for sure until after at least 10 weeks after intercourse. I will re-test again in another 2 weeks! This is completly nerve wracking. No signs of a period yet either :(