I don't want to over react and immediately assume I am pregnant, but I am trying to be rational. I haven't been taking BC sine April of this year.
I had unprotected sex late last month and should have gotten my period 4 days ago. I tested 2 days ago when I was 2 days late and it came back negative? I didn't even realize lower stomach cramping was a sign of possible pregnancy, I just thought I was going to get my period. That started last night, and is still prevalant today. Should I test again? When? Should I go for blood work instead? Any info or comments would be greatly appreciated.

opps, forgot to mention that I was also having an abnormal amount of whitish discharge, and a bit of dizziness. No nausea or breast tenderness though

hi jenny ive just read your post and am currently having the exact sam symptoms i was just wondering what you did next and what the outcome was jayde x

I am so i n the same boat. Today makes 7 days late. I have white discharge and lower abdominal cramping. The cramping is different from regualr menstural cramping. I have taken two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. Everyone thinks that I am pregnant, but it is discouraging when I see the - sign on the tests. I will be going to the doc on Monday to have a check-up and have them run some blood work. Hopefully I will have an answer soo.

I wish you both the best of luck...hang in there:)

Hi there, Iam also getting the exact same symptoms - lower cramping, whiteish discharge (not much), boobs seem abit bigger, i've also had just 3 spots of blood? - a week ago but that was all & negative results on the pregnancy tests! It's driving me mad i just want to know, i'm 2 days late now & i'm normally on time. My breasts aren't hurting me at all whereas i normally get sore boobs 4-5days before im due for period- but nothing? Did any of you get results? Thanks

Similar boat....although this would be my first cycle after stopping birth control so it is possible that my body is still out of groove. I'm 6 days late, I had a negative test and then starting some brown spotting with some back pain and mild cramping. Still no period. I'm waiting a awhile and then I'll test again. Seems like alot of people are in similar situations.

I'm having a similar problem too. 13 days late (I have never been late before EVER, despite many stressful life events), negative blood test Monday (at 11 days late), negative HPTs galore. Wasn't stressed before I was late- actually, was very happy. Of course I'm nauseas, sleepy, headachy, and moody- but I'm sure my nerves can do that to me. What I'm not so sure about is all the clear CM I'm getting, the fluttery feeling I keep getting, and the roving cramps. Not a planned pregnancy, but at this point, a positive would be better than this torture!! I've always been very healthy, so I have a hard time believing that I would be a medical miracle and still be pregnant with a negative blood test, unless it happens more often than miracles? Does anybody have any updates or advice? My partner is sweet, but doesn't totally understand why I want to talk about this all day, every day, every minute- cuz that's how much I'm thinking about it at this point.

I am now 11 days late. I am experiencing minor cramps in my lower stomach, about 1 inch below my belly button on each side. I also have much more discharge than usual, and am retaining water like crazy. Even loose socks are leaving marks. My ring that usually falls off, is tight, and I'm bloated like crazy. I also just had a bladder infection, which I am on pills for. I've taken quite a few tests and they are all negative. We've been trying to get pregnant, and this is super discouraging!

Has anybody found any information out?

Thanks

Hi Im in exact same boat, 8 days late but this would be my first cycle after stopping bc last month. I know I had sex on my most fertile time 3 wees ago, no Im getting light tan discharge, lower back pain, stomach cramps, bigger boobs and tiredness. Can u tell me how it turned out for u? Ive done a preg test but negative 2 days ago, thanks

I am 2 and a half weeks late! I have white discharge and I was in a lot of pain last week. I felt very dizzy and had bad pain in my lower stomach! Whats wrong with me!? Oh and I took a preg test and its negative! :'( Im also eating like a pig and gaining weight!

i am over a week late and had blood test come back negative, pregnancy test negative and also have bloated, also my periods are regular...but we lost a set of twins in nov...and my dr had to force my period last month with medication...but havent started this month. plus my husband and i are trying to conceive. but all results keep coming back negative. but when i got pregnant with our first child it took 8 weeks and with out twins it took 8 weeks. what should i do?

I had the same things going on when I was pregnant last year. Except I don't remember having the whitish discharge. Anyways, I took 5 pregnancy tests before it finally came out positive. I think I tested every 3 - 4 days. Just keep testing until it comes out positive or you get your period.

CS101 wrote:

What happened? I am having similar symptoms with a negative blood test, so I feel like I am loosing my mind.