Hi my name is Eileen and I am 25. The last time I had a period was 9/12/2006 and I have a period every 26 days they last 7 days. Well I was due for another on at the lastest 10/8/2006 I have had period like cramps nausea without vomiting for two weeks but still nothing. does this mean that I am pregnant? any advise? :O

Hi I wrote this last post and I just wanted everyone to know that I took a test at day 12 past my period at night time and Neg. I am now on day 17 and still no period I havent retested cause I am tired of the neg. and not knowing what is going on with me. What else other than stress can cause this... the funny thing is I have been cramping the whole last 15 days or so like I am gonna start my period BUT nothing.

Okay I wrote both of these posts and just wanted to update...I am on day 23 of missed period on the 4th of november I will offically have missed 2 periods!! Frustrating right well tomarrow I am going to get a blood test:) and the cramps I had for 2 weeks are gone it is so weird...I will update tomarrow to let u know what the blood test says.

thanks for the updates, very interested in how this all turns out!

a pregnancy test should have been accurate after you were over a week late, unless you have low rising hcG levels and its taking a while for the level of hormone to be enough to show up on a test... hmm, the one at night might not have been accurate if you had consumed large amounts of fluids before hand, it dilutes the hormone levels...

what brand of tests do you use?

hope everything works out for you! were you trying for a baby?

did you get the test results back? I am having the same issue, with negative test results!

Ok just getting back to everyone..my test came back neg.:-( We were and still are trying for a baby.....and Now its all the way in March and were still having problems...so far still no baby. As of today the last time I got a period was Jan. 1st 07 and nothing since I took a blood test when I was 1 week late..NEG. I took another Feb 13...Neg. So on The 19th of March we are going back for a exam since we have been trying for over a year:( I am affraid that my body isnt releasing eggs normally so I am going to find out what I can do and to see if that is indeed whats wrong with me.

I know how you feel my period is past 40 days now....and nothing....I do have cramps for the last 3 weeks! What does that mean? W aare TTC also and it is very emotional. Good luck! !

Hi, Don't know if this helps you but have you just come off the pill or in last several months, because I have not had a period for 6 months and stopped taking the pill approx seven months ago apparently the pill upsets all the hormones, the worst is that i am spending so much money on pregnancy tests as every week i have a new symptom but just a big fat negative ....... sorry am a little stressed but it's also important to note that the more you stress about not being pregant and not having your period the more likely that it'll stay away so try and relax.... I know that's easier said than done!!!!

Hi. I too have been having cramps but no period. I keep thinking, okay I'm going to start today and nothing happens. I have taken two tests, both negative, but I feel different. I know I'm not pregnant. I've only been off the pill for 3 months, I guess this could be what's causing irregular cramps and no period. Who knows. We're not really trying yet, but not being very safe either. The negative test was still kind of disappointing and I'm sick of these cramps and no period. %-)

I am going through the same thing. I got over my last cycle on feb 3 that was my pathch off week I had my period and it lasted till Feb 3 and I never went back on the patch. I have went to the doctor two times and had test and they are all neg. My doctor said she wants me on wait till 5/15/07 and if I don't get my period by then she wants to give me something call provara to bring on my period. We want a baby so bad I'm not sure what is going on I have cramps then they go away and come back now my boobs are sore. I wonder if its my mind playing games on me. I don't want to pay of another test b/c everytime I do it says neg and I get upset. I wiil keep you posted.

I am glad to know I am not the only one!

Ye its good to know there are others, me and my husband are trying to have a baby im on day 13 of my missed period and the negative tests are depressing. i have cramps and im sure i have my period but then i get to the bathroom and nothing. Im going crazy I need to eat like every hour and i drink tons of gatorade becuase my stomach hurts me I am stressed but ive been stressed for a couple of months and i got my period all the time on time WHAT COULD IT BE?

I was looking at this and its crazy same thing is happening to me I am now 13 days late I have taken 3 test and all say negative but Im having the cramps and nothing else.. Everything in my life is the same no change in weight or stress. I always have my period for the past 6 years i have had it every month and for some reason it just did not come .. please let me know if yall have any info!!!

Hi guys any advise???

I have now bn 15days late with my period felt the cramps for while now and came to nothing I am 26 this has never happened before i have always been regular, I am not trying for children and I have taken 2tests both negative?

can this just happen?

any ideas

Thanks

Shellby

I am experiencing the same things. I am 15 days late; I’ve been cramping for weeks in my lower abdomen and lower back. My breasts are huge and sore, I’m starting to break out, I’m feeling more bloated than I ever have in my life and I’m moody. I took a test about a week and a half ago and it came out negative. I just wanted to post this because I myself was surprised at how many people are going through the same thing. I am going to take a test again tomorrow morning, I guess if it’s negative again its off to the doctors I go!!

I read all of your posts and I empathize with all of you. I have not gotten my period since June 9, 2008. ? It is now July 24, 2008. o.O I took two urine pg test about a week ago and it was negative. I am cramping occassionally and think I am getting my period and ....NOTHING! I already have 1 child (older now) and have been wanting to get pregnant. I used bcp in the past, ortho evra and nuva ring. It has been approximately 2 years since I have used any birth control. I have ovarian cysts which present throughout my cycle. I discussed with my primary the possibility of having polycystic ovarian syndrome but was never oficially diagnosed. I discussed the possibility with my ob/gyn and she said, "No." I am not ovulating or else by now I would have definitely gotten pregnant. My ob/gyn was going to have me take progesterone, but I tried to avoid taking hormones because of the side effects. When I sort of got frustrated and gave up I called the office to see if I could get an rx, but now she wants to see me for an infertility consult. Anyone in the same boat?