I'm 25 years old I am 5'3 and weigh 149lbs (over 9 lbs) I even with the extra weight have gotten my period on time. I got my last period on march 17th,  my boyfriend and I have been having un protected sex for some time now using the pull out method. from april 13-19 I spotted dark brownish I thought that it was a light period. I took a pregnancy test april 18 and april 20th and it came out negative. Now its May 1st and I havent gotten period but i am having semi cramps and spotting dark brownish. Haven't taken a pregnancy test. What can this be???? Thanks for any comments and help 

I would take a test... that's kinda my situation. I had unprotected sex on the 10th of April right after my period ended and supposedly ovulated on the 18, we are using the pull out method after the 10th and so i thought I was pg cause some of my pg test were light positive, so went to doc on the 26 and did a blood test. It came out negative, but now I havent started and I'm a 27 day cycle. I'm not sure what's going on with me either..