I missed 1 period, which is not normal for me, unless I am pregnant (I have 2 kids, 2 yrs old and 7 months old) I have been normal on my periods until last month on my period. It was weird, I was 1 day early and only lasted 3 days. It was extremely heavy and full of cramps. I was due for my period again on feb 20th.
my husband and I have sex 3-4 times a week (well not since I missed my period, but up too my missed period, we were having sex plenty) but it was always with a condom. Now I know condoms are great, but sometimes they can fail with improper use or whatever.
Right around the time I expected my period I got a ton of stringy white discharge (sorry TMI!!) that made me feel like I was on my period, never was! And then the discharge went away.
Now I have taken preggo tests. one 2 days after missed, 4 days after missed, and 9 days after missed. the last one was a urine test preformed by my doctor. All negative.
Here it is 2 days almost 3 days after my next period was due and no period yet...at least I don't think! My period was due March 20th, the day of the 19th I noticed a smudge of pink on my paper, so I put a pad on and with my day, and at the end of the day my pad was totally dry and there was no more pink when I wiped. The next day nothing had changed. Then today I wiped and got dark red smears, but nothing is getting too my underwear or anything. I put on another pad earlier and nothing changed.
So I have a doc apt to get my blood drawn tomorrow to test for preggo.
Like I said the period before NEVER came...I kept expecting it and nothing happened.
Is this my period starting or spotting? Coud I be pregnant and why would it be neg?!

were you pregnant?

no i was not, I had ovarian cysts that were blocking both tubes, needed BC to control it.