Has anyone else used next choice and had pregnancy symptoms three weeks after but wasn't pregnant? I have having pregnancy symptoms, back ache, boobs are sore, left side of my back hurts, sometimes heart burn, breaking out, stomach pain.. but I took a pregnancy test which is 19 days after and it turned out negative... I'm takin another one tomorrow morning.. can someone PLEASE reply to this! need help

Don't worry, the same thing happened to me after taking it, and I've taken it a couple times. What the pill basically is is a very high dosage of horomnes that grow a protective later over your uterine wall so no egg can attach. At the same time, you experience pregancy symptoms. How this helped. Goodluck!! :)

* I hope this helped I meant. Swype on my phone ;) lol.

thank you so much! I've been so worried.. so the bleeding I got 5 days after taking the pill that lasted five days, was that my period for the month of march meaning im not pregnant?

Yes, it could've been. With me, I have all types of symptoms and irregular bleeding for a couple of weeks after I take that pill. Like back aches, sore breasts, nausea, cramps etc... Give it a month and your body should be completly normal. Especially if you took the pills within the 72hr time frame. Believe me, the first time I was a wreak thinking I was pregnant! Just to settle your nerves go to your local dollar store and get a test (they have them at the dolar stores here in wisconsin) Then you'll know for sure. How all ends well, update me your results! ;)

You're very helpful! thanks! see.. im only 14, i was raped... im hoping im not pregnant! I took it in 53 hours -__- really hope I'm not! but I took it on the 11, it's the 29 and i feel like im having pregnancy symptoms! when i took the test earlier today, it said negative.. i was going to take another one tomorrow morning? would that be accurate since it's been like 3 weeks since the sex?

Oh honey I'm sorry. :( No one should have to go through that and I'm happy that you are being responsible. I myself got pregnant at 14.... Believe me, it is hard!

Anyways, a lot of test due show results as easterly as 7 days. I'd say since you took one today, wait until one more week to take another one. If negitive, your all goods sweetie, don't worry! :)

did you end up having the baby? I absoulutely can not be pregnant because Id get killed by my dad... I'm very athletic, so this would hurt me really bad! but okay! I will take one in a week then! I used first response by the way! and thanks! when you had all these symptoms you weren't pregnant right? and what was the time like hours you took it at? sorry im asking too many questions, just worried!

No problem with the questions! Yes I had the baby, I got pregnant at 14, had her at 15. She's now 13 turning 14 in September and I'm 29. The last time I took the morning after pill was about 3 months ago, and no I'm not pregnant! :) I had to take two pills, one then another one 12 hours later. I believe I took the first pill within about 48-54 hours after intercourse. In my case, the condom didn't necessarily work properly. Any other questions, I'm here! I know how your feeling. It'll be ok!

ooh! thank you again! well hopefully this works for me too... because we took it around the same time... guess I just have to pray about it! /: and okay(: thnx! and I will let you know next week also whether I get a negative or positive!

Hey . Do you think if I took a test in the morning instead of waiting a week if it'd be correct? Or should I just keep waiting ?

Hey so i took another pregnancy test this morning. Got negative it is now 23 days , but I'm having pregnancy symtpoms. Tired, but idk if its from sports. Back ache, stomach is bloated. And watery discharge/,

Negative is a good sign! :) You maybe feeling those symptoms; A. Because your still feeling the morning after pill side effects. Or B. You period may be coming.
I hope for you, it's B.
Good luck! :) :)

Okay, thanks (: should I take another one in like a few weeks? But I heard that pregnancy test can't read from uti's and idk if I have that.. -.- but I hope I get it soon! Omg!

Is there a Planned Parenthood where you live? You will most likely get all of these services for free. (exam, preg test, uti test etc..) You can take another test if you are still worried, but personally I think your ok. You can actually get UTI tests at walgreens for $9.99.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use