right, 2months ago i had sex with my boyfrined and the condom broke. i then went and took the morning after pill and recieved my period on time. i was due for my next period last tuesday and it still hasnt come. is there anyway i could be pregnant or did the pill just mess up my system? im really worried. please help.

I'm currently experiencing the same thing. Have you had your second period yet? I called the dr. and asked the Plan B could effect my second period and was told that it shouldn't. I'm almost two weeks late but have a negative pregnancy test, though I'm still very concerned...

I'm also in the exact same position. So worried. Don't even know if i should be. Going for a pregnancy test today, please let me know how it goes for you two.

I am also in the same position! I was going to ask the doctor about it as it seems to be very common.

Ok. So I took plan b in july on the 21st. Then i had that weird bleeding that happens after you take plan b on the 28th...fast forward 4 weeks, my period doesn't come...I am FREAKING out. I took a pregnancy test and definitely braced myself because I was sure I was pregnant... but it was negative...ie...i was NOT pregnant. And then the next week I started my period. SO I had to wait about 6 weeks for a period so don't worry about having a late period because it happens. Especially because plan b is a lot of hormones to take it. So stop worrying cause your period WILL come. :-D

i took plan b last september and i am almost 6 weeks delayed..i already took several pregnancy test almost 8 times but all of it turn out to be negative.what could this be?im getting scared..im going to see my doctor tomorrow..please advice..!

Im really scared that my second period hasnt come. I've taken the MAP quite a few times, but this time it seems different.

Last month I took the MAP and come on the 19th September. My usual pattern is I begin on the 29th, so i came earlier.
However, my October period has not arrived yet and i'm worried.

Please help! x

The same thing has happened with me. Maybe this is a normal occurance with these pills. My period did come after the morning after pill and I bled for 2 weeks straight. Now I'm 9 days late from getting my second period. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came up negative. I hope this all works out for all of us. o.O

I took Plan B and had my period almost a week early in September, on the 4th, but now in October I'm almost 10 days late from that day..I have still not started and I'm freaking out!! I've already taken four pregnancy tests but they have all been negative. I'm so close to going to the doctor. I also wonder if it's been stress causing it to be missed or late. Since my last period I have been under some major stress.

I have taken Plan B before and this has never happened.

I look the morning after pill october 20th-i got my period a few days later after taking it. I was due for my period November 30th-December 1st and still have not gotten it. It's December 14th and i still have not gotten my period. I took 4 pregnancy tests and all have come back negative.

i took the morning after pill october 20th-i got my period a few days after it. I was due november 30th and it is now december 14th and i still have not gotten my period. I took 4 pregnancy tests and all say negative. Im freaking out. My friend keeps telling me i need to calm down and it will come. Im never on time i'm always off but now i am losing it. I was late like this a few months ago and took tests went to the doctor and it was all negative. But i wonder if this time it's the morning after pill.

Did anyone get their period eventually?

Hey
On the last day of my period i had sex and the condom broke, i ended up getting the morning after pill after 72 hours of it happening. (ino its bad but i couldnt get one any sooner!) and after i'd taken it i experienced sone brownish discharge followed by blood. im getting some light pain in my lower back. Is this normal? does the morning after pill make you period start? because i had just finnished b4 this happend. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests which have come back negative but im still worried. Im thinking about going to my Doctor but im nt sure, im only 16 and dont want the thought of getting pregnant. Please help. Please reply thank you :S x

can anyone actually respond with some results from their situation instead of describing the same situation that happened to them? we don't need the same scenario several times

i had unprotected sex on the 27th of october and i was actually ovulating around that time so i took map the next day and 5 days later i got some dark brown discharge for 3 days followed by bleeding for 7 days so im pretty sure that was my period..anyway i didnt know exactly when my next period would be as i didnt actually know if that was my period or a fake one so 3 weeks later i see nothin and i was cramping and had symtoms of pregnancy so waited a few days and took a pregancy test which was negative so i waited another few days and got my period so in all it took 4 weeks to have another period so i was delayed a week..i hope this helps you and anyone else who needs it..