I've just turned 17 and havn't had my period since march of 09 it is now july.. when i had it in march it lasted 3days-heavy at first but then really light. It used to be just a month or two between my periods.. but now it's getting to that 3,4,-almost 5 month stage!
I have not had "sex" as such,howeve, have experimented with oral sex and am afriad that something may have occured during that and i may be pregnant?-although i thought with me only ovulating every so often my chances would be lower than most? If you have any advice please let me know.

Hi Gabrielle,
Usually there is no pregnancy if you only have oral sex. But cum could've get in to you some way.
I'm interested did you went to a doctor? Have you told this to anyone, like your mother for example? It's been a long time from March. Did you experience any symptoms of pregnancy?

Thankyou for the reply!
My Mum lives overseas and i am staying wit a caregiver-who i don't really want to tell, and I have not been to any doctors yet. I have experienced cramping, headaches, tiredness and have been a bit clumsy? but i am also very stressed at this point in time due to family circumstances.

Hi Gabrielle,
Stress is a powerful enemy (to call it this way). All you symptoms could've been induced by stress. You are in difficult situation, your mother is far from you, and this is not an easy thing.
Has your period been always regular until now?

No my period has always been irregular, at first it was every two to three months but now it's hit that fiur month mark

Nope, it has always been irregular. At first it was monthly or two monthly then went on to every two months, then 3 and now it's hit the four month mark

Hi Gabrielle,
well if your period was always irregular and just now it has hit forth month maybe you can talk about this with your caregiver. I you are a afraid about oral sex, maybe you can just tell this to a doctor.
When did you have this oral sex?

I've had two preg test and both negative..but they can be inaccurate can't they?

Well they can be incorrect sometimes. That is a fact. Have you tried to use different kind of home pregnancy test?

Hello, My names is Sarah.

I had a Baby last Year. June/24/2010.

I have had my period mabey 3 to 4 times since then. I have not had sex. When I did have my period it only lasted for a couple days and very light. I'm pretty sure I have depression. I have been on the shot only once since I had my baby that was only a couple months after I had her. I had sex 2 times both time I was on the shot. I have not had sex for 3 to 4 months now. I have not had my period once since then. I have done prego test and all came out negative. I'm very confused of why I have not started my period??? I have not even had a head acke nore backpains to show that my period might come.

Do you know why?

Thanks, Me.