I had a irregular period at the begining of october and this has never happened before. Didnt really think anything of if and waited a few days to see if my real period would start. It didnt. I started going to the bathroom more often, feeling sick to my stomach but not throwing up, feeling bloated, headaches, having period cramps like im about to have my period but im not.. having sharp pain in left side and tender to touch. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I still wasnt convinced so I got blood work done and that test was negative. I went to see my family doctor and they did a phsyical exam and felt something in the left side.. did more test are were fine.. then over the past weekend i was having terrible pain and decided to go to the emergancy room after reading about ectopic pregnancies. They did more blood work and swaps and everything is normal. I had an ultrasound today and the tech didnt say that anything was wrong although i get the results tomorrow. I still feel like i am pregnant, does anyone know what could be wrong with me?

hi .
i ' m basicallyy in the same boat as yu .
my last NORMAL period was at the end of JULY [ O9 ) . .
i had sex the DAY that i qot off , in julyy .
myy boyfriend and i have had sex plentyy of times after ,
sOo it would be unclear to me as to WHEN i concieved .
the periods that i ' ve had after july have ALL been veryy irreqular .
theyy come on late and the bleedinq is VERY liqht , basicallyy PINK or BROWNISH .
i ' ve had everyy symptom in the bOok . from frequent urnation , cravinqs , BLOATING ,
headaches , mOodswinqs , veryy badd fatique , tender / swollen breast ,
and i even have the little bumps around myy nipples . the WHOLE nine .
it's now november and my periods have been irreqular for three months . at the end of this month ,
will mark the fourth month of havinq abnormal periods . i tOok a pregnancy test last niqht , which came out neqative .
i tOok another this morninq and THAT was neqative tOo . i think it's possible that i am somewhere between 3 to 4 months pregnant , because EVERY woman knows her body and i ' ve never had these feelinqs before ! ON TOP OF THAT , my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex EVERY time . . . even in myy "fertile myrtle" days . last weeknd he ACTUALLY ejaculated IN me . [ sorry if that was TMI )
buht basicallyy all i ' m sayinq is , i think the best and most acurrate way to fiqure this thinq out IS the blOod test . 8-|

oo god use are starting to worry me. I have all symptoms myself but was hoping because i was still having my period even tho it has been so irregular and light aswell, and it is lasting so little longer than normal, i suppose i was using it as an excuse and hope it would mean im not. im going to get a preg test tomorro with a friend. btu if like you said its negative but the syomptoms are there, does anyone have any idea what to do ? is it best to go to docs or w0ill that just come up negative aswell :S

it sounds exactly like what i deal with every time of the month. my periods only last a day and i get serious pains after. it is pelvic inflammatory disease. look it up, it can normally be cleared with 2 different antibiotics but be careful normally when the antibiotics are finished you get the worlds worst episode of thrush so make sure u have canesten handy.

I have been feeling sick soo much with those side affects. I sit up at night thinking I'm gonna be sick but I don't get sick and my left side has a kind of bump that's little tender, I get headaches often now and I use to never get them. Did u ever find out what was going on?

Hi I've been having the same problems I've already have a child and I'm getting the same symptoms as I did b4 I found out I was pregnant i done a test which come back negative really don't know wot to do about this 

Im 25 yrs old.. my period is irregular, but i have period every month its just that it changes in dates..

now.. my period should be on April 10th but didnt came i waited for another weeks nothing.. tried 1 preg test but its negative

so ive waited for another week still have no period tired again PT but negative..

now its already May 9 2013... still i have no period...

but lately i feel sick.. like im gna vommit.. i cant eat plenty of food.. i think i ate lesser than before..

i feel sleepy sometime.. tired, stressed, my upper back is aching feels like heavy,

my breast is not sore, but i feel like very tired lately and cant eat too much and sometime my lower tummy hurts like cramps but its tolerable feels like there's an air inside and my lower tummy is slightly big than last month..

please help why am I feeling this way??

my name is karina am 17 years old my period is iregualar i had sex with my boyfirend 3 weeks ago i been peeing alot have alot of pain on my lower stomach feeling really sleepy nd tired feel mah stomach bloaded

I feel the same but had unprotected sex and missed several pills in a row

I have the same symptoms and was diagnosed with endometriosis. Its very painful and even with surgery it isn't 100% curable.

hi me and my boy friend r trying for a baby and i am weeing alot but is it meant to hurt me?

I had the implanon bar taken out about 3 months ago,  few weeks after, I had a light period for 3 days and now nothing and its been near 2 months and no period, though I have been more tired then usual, feeling nausiated of a morning, a few times a week, period like cramps for a few days now and no period yet, I've been peeing quite frequently today though, I know its not a UTI as its not hurting when I pee... Can someone help me answer this please?

I feel the same way :( were you pregnant? Im 21 years old and i already have 1 child :(

I'm having the same signs as u guys! I have a 3 days cycle every month same date different month but now it'll wait after the three days that my period suppose to be on n then spottin that last 6 days which all this started Aug 2013 n it's now Oct 5 I'm havin period like cramps, heavy pressure in my stomach and peeing a little more then usually and sore breast. During my period I been spotting and a little bleeding thru out the 6 days both month Aug and Sep. people was saying it maybe the change of the weather but I don't think so .Ima try to go to the doc SOON but until den a little help please !!!

Hey. Im 18. Ive bad cramps on my left side and they shot into my stomach now and then... I feel sick and tired :( last week I was on my period only for 3 days nd me and partner had sex when I came off.. I don't take the pill on my time off the month but me and my partner had unprotected sex and yes he did ejackulate whats going on :(