I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for several years. My period comes every 28 days like clock work. When we have sex he pulls out. I know that is not the right tactic. I never been on bith control. I am 29 years old and never been pregnant before. Last month my period came 6 days early. My 1st day is medium flow, 2nd & 3rd day is always heavy, 4th day is regular and the 5th day is light and almost gone. Well last month my period came 6 days early. I spotted for the first 2 days. The next two days were regular and the last day was light. That happened June 15,2008. my period for this month came today July 21st. That means my period was a week late. i took a home pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. my question is, is there a possibility that I can be pregnant. After my cycle ends I was planning on going to the dr. to have a pregnancy test done. %-)

What used to be predictable unfortunatly can become un predictable.
As we get older, our bodies change and sometimes our cycles change with it. You have been really lucky for a long time. Now i think it may be time for you to think about some real birth control.
If you got your period today, i would say that you have been given an extra chance. I don't think your pregnant. But now that you are considered irregular, you will ovulate at different times in your cycle and you will never really know if it is your "safe" time anymore.
Are you not able to take birth control or do you just prefer not to?