Me and boyfriend had anal sex a few weeks ago, on March 11. Today is March 30. We didn't use a condom and he said that he didn't cum. It wasn't for very long, maybe just a few minutes, so that could be true. But my period hasn't started yet. I have two period tracker things. One on my ipod and one on my phone. The one on my ipod said it was supposed to start around the 24th. And the one on my phone said around yesterday, the 29th. So from my ipod I'm 6 days late. And my phone 1 day. I don't know if this short amount of time is anything to worry about or not..is it? I read somewhere that when you have sex for the first time, some peoples' period can be late since your body isn't used to any sexual activities. Is that true? This is really my first time for that kind of sexual activity. The only other thing I've done is have oral sex and been fingered. And I also read that your period can be late from stress. And I was stressed a little about getting pregnant before time for my period. But when it was time and it didn't start I have been stressing about it alot. So can someone please tell me what you think could be wrong. Could I be pregnant? Or is what I mentioned what's happening? Somebody pleeaassee answer back. Thank you. :-)

Yes, you could be late due to any of those reasons: stress, first sex, or pregnancy.

It doesn't matter how long you had unprotected penetration, or that he claims he didn't climax. There may have been sperms on his penis from earlier that day, or living in his urethra from an earlier session of masturbation (some guys think this gives them more stamina) or he could have leaked "pre-cum" which some claim can contain sperm.

The point is that you engaged in unprotected sex. And now, you're playing the waiting game. And you may be a few days late.

If you want to know, go get an EPT test and try it. Chances are it will show negative for pregnancy... but if it shows positive....
then you'll know, and can take steps to confirm with a doctor or medical clinic.

I was wanting to know if you started your period or if you needed up being pregnant cause I recently had the same thing happen to me, and I have been really stressed and paranoid please write back thanks :)