I have irregular periods. I have had unprocted sex. I have not had a period in 2 months. I have been cramping but no bleeding, dizzy, and tender breast. I took 4 hpt all came back negative but my period still have not come on. I am not stressed out I really dont think about it. I went to the hospital for the pink eye. I told the doctor about my other symptoms the only thing the doctor did was pressed on my stomach. She said that my abdomen is soft but did not give me any other detail. Please help.

I've just turned 17 and havn't had my period since march of 09 it is now july.. when i had it in march it lasted 3days-heavy at first but then really light. It used to be just a month or two between my periods.. but now it's getting to that 3,4,-almost 5 month stage!
I have not had "sex" as such,howeve, have experimented with oral sex and am afriad that something may have occured during that and i may be pregnant?-although i thought with me only ovulating every so often my chances would be lower than most? please help?