me and my boyfriend had sex on the 19th of march... and only once this month... we used a condom and i think we did everything right... "pinched an inch", pulled out before he came... we even checked just in case there were any leaks and there werent.... but my period was supposed to be on the 27th, it is now the 30th and i still havent had it... but i took a test today in the morning and it said negative... is this normal?? am i being paranoid or could i still be pregnant?? can stress delay a period??

it could have to do with a lot of things.
most girls i know, their periods don't come at the EXACT same day every month. you're just like me and getting paranoid. give it a few more days, and then try another pregnancy test. stress, eating habits and other factors can contribute to the delay of your period.
it sounds like you n your boy were really safe tho, so i wouldnt completely worry about being pregnant, cause theres only a 20 percent chance of getting pregnant WHEN you ovulate WHEN your trying to concieve.
you may or may not have been ovulating
you guys were safe.
so.. just give it some time and try not to stress about it :-D

yup... you were right i got my period today!! :-)

This helped me calm my nerves a bit:) but I'm still a bit parnoid and stressing. My boyfriend&I were just as safe as you&your boyfriend. But Im almost 2weeks late for my period, had sex 4weeks ago and took 3 home-pregnancy test after my missed period which all came out to be negative. I dont think im pregnant but I have doubts because my period hasn't come. Help please???

i have gf and we sex before 2months with condom , first month she had period on 25 ,but this month se has not ..now im confused please teelll me