I have been ttc. Today I am on day 31 of my cyle. my period usually comes on day 28 or day 29, but it still has not come yet. i have had menstrual cramping for the past 4 days. i took a clear blue early pg test today and it was negative. if period doesn't come late, could I still maybe be pg? when should I test again??

We are about in the same situation. Is it possible you might of miscaculated your period date.
My husband and I are trying to conceive, but I feel that due to stress and timing (he works alot out of area) that it is going to take a while.. My family is about to give me an ulcer. Literally.
Im late (day 30 for me usually start 28th) and my First response tests were negative. Im going to try to stop stressing and give it a few days.
I recommend retesting in a week or so, if you are pregnant you will be pregnant for a while. :-) Just watch your habits if yoiu have any till you know (smoking, eating right,etc)
Good Luck, lots of baby dust your way. :-P

I too am in the same situation. My period usually comes around day 28 or 29. I am going on day 34 & still no period. I tested on the 1st day of my missed period and was negative. I have been having cramps for 4 weeks now. Could it be that the test was wrong? I am never late.

Sorry to say but the first response tests are usually very accurate if you are even one day late- your period can get whacked out for a number of reasons even if its been like clockwork before- no one has a cycle that runs on the same schedule forever- For those that are hoping I wish u the very best and it usually happens the moment u stop thinking about it-lol- at least with the mama's i've seen- just relax and have a fun time trying :-)

my period is irregular though and sometimes it comes in different parts of the month but this time it didn't come at all my breasts are sometimes heavy, my back always ache, im often dizzy, and i have mild cramping in my lower abdomen the same cramping that i felt when i was pregnant with my son who is now one but, i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and i took it the morning of my missed period could i still be pregnant do i need to retest?

hi to anyone, im yaz 22 y/o, i have a problem with my menstruation, my last menstruation was 04/30/09,, so my next menstruation to come will be on 05/30/09 but till now i dont have menstruation i used an Pt (urine test) 2 times but the result was negative, then we go to the lab and test for my blood the result was negative too, and i go to ultrasound the doctor said it is normal no sac or anythings bad saw, we used for t3 t4 and tsh test because the doctor suspected me for a thyroid problem because he saw my neck quite big but the result was all normal.. i had an abdominal cramps sometimes,, whats going on to me??, am i pregnant?, is it enough for the test done to me? or my cycle is delay? or should i wait for months please anyone help me to my problem?

Hello to all,

I have the same problem with my menstrual cycle im irregular and there have been times where i go or up to 32 days on my period. I have been to the doctor and the doctor just indicates everything is fine but i have to much stress. Now I had to get my period on May 23 and till now i have not gotten it. I have been to the doctor and have had ultrasounds and pregnancy test urine and blood and all are negative and i seem to be fine. I have been cramping so bad to the point where i cant take the pain and my breast feel very tender and ainfull i dont know what else to do if my doctors tell me im ok.

Okayy sooo maybe one of you could help me out... So i have some intense cramping that is off and on sometimes it is worse than others i have had this cramping for four days now & i was suspossed to get my period on the April 23 or 24 and it is the 25th today. Anywayy its still not here but this concerns me because i am usually on time. %-) My boyfriend and i had a little accident about two weeks ago as well & was wondering if maybe i could be pregnant but if i was pregnant whyy would i feel so crampyy around the time i am susposed to get my period? i also was on the pill last month.. but is it really that easy too get pregnant after you stop taking it?

Thankss,,,

Ladies,
My mom told me that all three times she was pregnant she had cramps like her period was going to start and then it never did. I've also read that taking something as simple as an antihistimine can cause a false negative and that false negatives are more common than false positives. Regardless of whether or not you want to be pregnant right now, you may be or may want to be some day, so please don't ignore your body telling you that something is not quite right. I had endometrosis 6 years ago, had it removed (yes it can be removed so if your dr is telling you that it can't keep looking for a dr who will treat you) and ignored the last year of pains, irregular periods, and cramping. A couple of months ago I went to a specialist telling him I believed it had come back and wanted the surgery again. He had his doubts and cautioned me that the pains I was having could be nothing, and that my exam wasn't telling me that the endometrosis had come back...... still he proceeded with the surgery as it is the only way to truly know if you have it..... was a good thing because it was so severe that it mangled and crushed my left fallopian tube. So ladies, if you have any doubts about what is happening with you please see a doctor and don't worry about wasting his/her time..... it's what you pay them for.

HELP! 23/f

My period has been regular since I can remember. I started with cramps last Thursday and back pain. I have had cramps every day since then but no period. I often have PMS symptoms, but this time I have experienced more (tender breasts, cramping most of the day for 7 days, back pain, irratiblility) I recall a few weeks ago having a series of dizzy spells. Lastnight I took 2 preg. test, both were negative. I am not on any medication and have not changed my diet. I am at a loss to think of what might have caused this. Although my partner and I are not trying, and only engaged, we would be very happy either way.

i have a very similar situation too. in march i had a baby but the baby died. then last month my menstruation came then my doctor gave me clomid (fertility Drug) so as to conceive fast.and i was suppose to see my period for 18th of May but till now it has not come and i have never had an irregular period. i have been having cramping even before my menstrual day. i took pg test at home twice but it was negative. am schedule to see my gynacologist tomorrow. i pray am pregnant because it's all i need for now.

So I will be 23 in July. Ever since high school I have had irregular periods. I would sometimes go 3 months without having one. I have been pregnant before but took the easy way out. I was on birth control from last year all the way till this recent January. I was regular in Feb and March. My last period was the first week of March. I still have not gotten one and it's May 22nd. I took a pregnancy test twice 2 days ago, and came out negative. I'm having abdominal cramps like I would if I was having my period, but still no blood. What the hell is wrong with me. Im really considering going to the doctor if I can't get any hints about this dilemma, so ANYONE PLEASE HELP.

I too am in the same sort of situation, my period usually starts around the 16th of the month, and i'm now coming up to being two weeks late. I've done 3 HPT and all negative, I've been having period pains for the last 3 weeks but yet still no period! I've worked it out that I would be around 4 weeks pergnant if I was so surely this would have shown up on the home pregnancy tests by now??? I've also been feeling quite unwell the last few weeks but this comes and goes and have been feeling a little light headed when I go into shops with the ultra violet lighthing ... like halfords and sometimes in the supermarket. I'm not under any usual stress, if anything my life has been going great recently so I just don't know whats going on!!!!

My name is Melyza and I believe I'm pregnant but I'm not sure. my period is 7 days late and I have had no signs thay my period is coming at all. My breast are a little tender I havent spotted I did have some cramps yesterday in my left side but that was all. I'm most likely going to get a test today with my husband. but if it does come out negative I would like some advice. please and thank you.

i hve been ttc. my last period was on 14-Dec. had unprotected sex on 24th and 26th. had cramps around 1-2 Jan. i spotted (barely)on 10th jan. now having cramps but no periods. took preg test on 12th jan it came negative. cud i be pregnant?