Okay, so this sounds pretty dumb... BUT.

I was going to be a Sunday Starter for my YAZ birth control, and on Saturday afternoon, there was a tiny bit of spotting, so I thought my period was starting even though it was like, 2 weeks early. BUT!! There was no more bleeding on Sunday. I thought maybe my period was still coming but it was just "gearing up" (it does do that a lot). I went ahead and took the pill Sunday, but then no more bleeding came!! So my period hasn't started when I thought it was starting. I have kept taking the pills, but what is going to happen? I mean is it okay that I started in the middle of my cycle and it'll just readjust my cycle or is it going to mess everything up??

Anybody know anything about that?

I would follow up with your physician for the spotting in the middle of your menses.

YOU ARE FINE.

It is okay to start the pill ANYTIME you wish, BUT starting the pill during your menses means you are protected immediately. If you start ANYTIME during your cycle, you are not protected until you use the pill for one full week.

well i just started yaz like 3 1/2 weeks ago and my dr. could tell that i wanted to start asap and she said it was okay to start that day which was mid cycle for me. She just said to wait 2 week till having unprotected sex

My mom wants me to take the pill yaz just in case something pops up, she didnt give me the ok to have sex wich I am very ok with because I am not ready, but I need to know somethings about the pill Yaz and they are 1) I had some spotting on friday at school, and now on saturday I am at the full period mode, when should I take the pill? 2) If I want to stop taking yaz in the feauture can I stop taking yaz? 3) is it safe, I have read alot about it like how so many people are having problems with it, I dont want anything besides the pill because I dont want anyting in me, and 4) why do you have to have a gyno exam after awhile of taking Yaz? The nurse at my school said I need to have one done after a certain amount of time of taking yaz and one after I have sex if I do.

As for my question #1 the nurse at my school had thought I might start the 15th because it is close to the day I started last month and semming I have started earlie i need to know ASAP when I should start the pill, she orriginally wanted me to start the sunday after my period that was supposed to start the 15th can any one please help me figure this out?