Hello. I'm 35 year old male and about six months ago I was diagnosed with one mild form of asthma. Since then, my GP prescribed me this Advair drug to use it if it comes to the point I start breathing difficult.
So, I have no problems with controlling my asthma but I have problems with keeping my sex life on track. Every since I started using this drug- I'm having problems with maintaining my erection. I don’t know am I right, but I'm thinking that this drug is the exact cause.
So, I was thinking to start use some medicaments to improve my sex life. I've heard for Viagra, Levitra and Cialis and I was wondering which of them could be best for me.

Hm, I believe that medications that you are using to control your asthma can't have those side - effects. Are you sure that this is happening to you because of them?

If you really want to hear what exactly this could be, then contact your doctor. It is much easier than seeking over the counter viagra alternative (it doesn't matter is that Viagra, Levitra or Cialis).

Sure, you can use every of them, but it would be a smart idea to consult someone before you do that. My good friend was using Advair and he didn't report those problems for me.

Maybe you are dealing with something else? 

Hello. I've just read your post and it got me really interested. I was very confused when I heard about your problem because I know that major advantage of inhaling asthma medications is that side-effects are often minimized when compared to the same medications taken orally. You should definitely talk with your doctor about this.
I will tell you what I know about these drugs you’ve mentioned. Viagra is old and proven drug for treating impotence but there are several other newer drugs such as Cialis for example. Cialis acts in the same way as Viagra, by blocking an enzyme called PDE-5. Cialis is more targeted than Viagra which results in fewer side effects and lower dosage. Levitra, on the other hand relaxes muscles within the penis which is allowing increased blood flow into the penis.

You can help product offered on this site ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed.
You will not regret having tried again!

This will probably surprise you but you were absolutely correct in your self diagnosis of your ED related problem.If you open up the folded piece of paper that comes with advair and pretty much any inhaler that has the chemical formula etc.... There is a small percentage of users who reported sexual issues as a side effect like less than 1%.I only know this because I too was prescribed this by my doctor a very long time ago at least 15 years ago and I too noticed some never had in my life problems with maintaining erections so I did some digging and research and to my discovery I was correct in my findings. I had my doctor switch me to an albuterol inhaler.If you never had those type of problems before and that is the only NEW thing you're putting into your body then chances are that may be the culprit. I think they were actual studies done on this and the % has grown to 50 out of 250 males reported ED related problems to using advair or something close to those numbers but Google advair and impotence and just keep reading..good luck