My brother is 10 years elder then me, so he is 25 years old now. For a few years ago he started to live alone, in city next to our. On my last visit to his place I found something strange. On one paper I saw he ordered dose of cialis and cocaine. I would like to know more about both, though I doubt what that is used for.

Cocaine is powerfully addictive stimulant which is extracted from leaves of the coca plant. Cocaine may be injected, snorted, and smoked, depending on chemical forms of it. Usually we find it sold on the street as a fine, white, crystalline powder. Physical effects of cocaine use include constricted peripheral blood vessels, dilated pupils, and increased temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. The duration of cocaine's immediate euphoric effects, which include, reduced fatigue, hyper-stimulation and mental clarity, is dependent on the route of administration. The faster that cocaine is absorbed, the more intense is highness and shorter is the duration of action. The high from snorting might last 15 to 30 minutes, while the same from smoking may last 5 to 10 minutes. Increased use can reduce the period of stimulation effects. Cialis has full name Cialis Levitra Viagra, which is used for erection. It prolongs the time of erection and makes sexual life more success. Probably your brother has problems with erection because of using Cocaine, so he started to use Cialis too.