When I noticed that I really have problem with erectile dysfunction, I visited my doctor. He told me there is no big reason for that with me. He said we can solve it with Levitra. As I heard for this drug for the first time, I don’t know absolutely anything about it. I would like to know at least something, if I am going to use it.

Levitra is medicine taken by mouth used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. That condition is when penis does not harden and expand when a man is sexually excited or when he cannot keep an erection. Levitra is medicine that may help in conditions like those to keep erection when he is sexually excited. Off course, Levitra can be used only under a doctor’s care. Levitra can cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to unsafe level. This is happening when it is taken with certain other medicines such as nitrates and alpha-blockers. Also recreational drugs that contain nitrates called “poppers” should not be used with Levitra. Sudden drop in blood pressure could cause you to become dizzy, faint or have a heart attack and stroke. Levitra may uncommonly cause an erection that won’t go away, and this condition must be treated as soon as possible or lasting damage can happen to your penis. Inability to have erections is caused from untreated priapism or as I said erection that won’t go away.

LEVITRA is approved by FDA oral prescription medication which is treated for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. LEVITRA is available in 2.5-mg, 5-mg, 10-mg, and 20-mg tablets and is taken only when needed.No more than once a day you can take LEVITRA.

Read more at http://levitra.me/about/