Hi, I am a 32 year old guy, and I am using Viagra. I heard there are similar products like it. Like Levitra. Is it the same thing, what are the differences? Can you help me?

Both of these medications act to relax muscles in the penis and increase blood flow which can lead to more effective erections. None of the both increase sexual arousal or produce instant, uncontrolled erections. All of them can be dangerous for men taking certain medications for heart disease or high blood pressure. Being longest on the market, Viagra is the synonym for treating ED. So most of the people think it is the best. On the other hand, Levitra is cheaper, and it is said that it acts quicker.

Cialis, Levitra and Viagra work by a similar mechanism to cause erection. There are subtle differences in how long the drug works and how quickly it works. Levitra works a little longer than Viagra. They both take effect in about 30 minutes. With Levitra, the effects last for about 5 hours. With Viagra, the effects last approximately 4 hours.
Cialis works a bit faster (within about 15 minutes), and the effects last much longer -- up to 36 hours in some cases.

**edited by moderator**