Hi, I take viagra. But, can I drink alcohol with it? I also take some other medications, which are not interacting with alcohol or viagra.

Hi, I take viagra and I have heart problems, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Only nitrates, class of drugs used in heart failure can not be taken with viagra. Viagra is effective with food and alcohol, too. To get the fastest response, avoiding high-fat meals 2 hours before taking Viagra. If you have strong heart, don’t worry about side effects as there will be none. But, if you are notsure it’s better to check with your doctor first. I am taking it on my own risk, but I hope that there will be no complications. But, I know men who got heart attack due to viagra overdose.

Hi to everybody,
you cannot absolutely taking viagra with alcohol. It's dangerous.
I take viagra, and I used to buying it on internet but 3 hours before to take the pill I don't drin alcohol and I eat something light.
8) Hello

**edited by moderator**

Hi
No. The main advantage of Cialis over Viagra is that it is not dependent on alcohol intake or meals.