ladies iam not pregnat i dont think but iam haveing the same problems could i be pregnat after just getting off the depo shot i have only been on it for a year and a half and my brest are sore. is anyone pregnat after the depo and there brest being sore please let me know.
********put a dot there please had to explain. i need ur help please help me out cuz iam scared iam only 18 and i have a 16 year old B/F please help me and let me know

**edited by moderator**

hi i,ve been off the depo for 5mths now, it is normal to get the symptoms you describe my breasts are very sore i thought i'd bruised them !! I have also gained weight and i can feel at times like i am going to have a period, but i've had nothing. I understand it can take up to and sometimes over a year before your cycle returns and it doesn't matter how long you ve been on the depo for. ;-)

I went off my shot in August been on it for 7 yrs.....my period is back and breasts are tender,,and been loosing weight...but thats it