I've been on the depo shot for 3 years and came off of it in Jan, I've had my period every other week up until 3 weeks ago, I've been having symptoms that i'm pregnant, I've had sore/tender breast, stomach tenderness, i took a at home test and came back as a very faint negative, i'm not sure what to think, could i be pregnant?

There definitely is the chance that you might be pregnant, you've been off the Depo shot for long enough (at least, by the official guidelines). So your ovulation might have restarted and I think that only thing you can do is to redo the pregnancy test. Still, after three years on hormonal contraception it is also possible for this to be your body adjusting its hormonal levels. Still, you have to do the test again.

I been on the depo for a year. I was du in december for a shot but nvr went. in january went on the pill. In february forgot to take my pil and stopped but for the past 4months i ve been bleedin every other wk. I have un protected sex took pt came out negative idk if there is a possiblity if i am. But i jus bleed every other wk its anooyin. And few montha a go i had milk in my.breast but not sure if still frm wen i had my son 5 yrs agoo

hi every one i just got off the deppo last month but spotted 1 time and was suppose to go and get the second shot last month now im feeling like im pregnant i havent got any tests done to see if i am are not my stomach was feeling weird every day and nite i have six kides the youngest is a year old im hoping to have a gurl soon

Iv only had 2 depo shots my third 1 was due on the 24th September but I missed it.. It's been a month now and still ain't been on a period is this normall or could I be pregnant because I also have been avin unprotected sex x