I have been on the Depo shot for a total of four years and the years were great and in august 2007 i deciede to practice abstinance and come off of the shot and as of today i do not have a period my brest are really tender and i think thinking that i am pregnant or something i have hot flashes i have lost some weight but i thought that i was seriously losing it cause all these signs make you think that you are pregnant. i have very bad mood swings and i am strting not to like this whole stage of getting off the depo. i have not had a bone density test but becuase its seems important thats the next thing on my list to do. so thank you for your stories and to kn ow that i am not the only one going through these things yessss i am not crazy!

i have been on the shot for 4 years now and i missed my last shot cz i dont wanna be on it nomore and now i loat 4 pounds.