im 19 years old and i have been on the depo shot for 5 months now. i have been having symptoms like im pregnant. my boobs have been getting bigger but they dont hurt at all. my belly is also getting bigger. i eat even when im not hungray at all and been eating weird stuff. i went from a size 3 to a size 5/6 in not even a week. i have been gaining alot of weight. i missed one of my shots but got my shot the next week, is there a way i could have gotten pregnant in between that time i missed my shot? i have really bad lower back pains like the last time i was pregnant with my little girl. and i have really bad headache all the time. they go away and come back everyday. Am i pregnant? i havent yet threw up but sometimes i feel like im going to threw up. i cant sleep on my belly anymore because it hurts me to much too. i havent yet took a pregnancy test but was going too tomorrow. Am i pregnant? can anyone help me out or answer any of my questions?

Have you talked to your doctor about this? That is where I would start. I am 18. I have been on the pill for a while. (well im off now cause im prettyyyyyy sure im pregnant) So I dont know much about the shot. Would the shot make you gain weight like that? Seems pretty quick to be gaining "pregnancy weight" in that short time.

it is possible to get pregnant on the depo shot. like all other form of birth control it is 99% effective.
HOWEVER, when i asked my doctor about getting the shot she advised me that everyone she gives it to gains a significant amount of weight.
I would still take the pregnancy test just to make sure though.

im on the depo for 1 year and 3 month and im having cramps back pain and brest tenderness why if i m on the depo and that had never happen to me .....when i went to my appointment on september 2013 the verry next day i had a small blood clot and it went away then afew weeks latter i had a brown dischared only for one day then a week latter i had a clear egg white mucus for one day too can some one help me im realy worry i dont no was going on with me and im feeling naousea but i dont trow up please someone help me