I'm only 17 years old, I've only had ONE shot, I bled all way through the three months, (shot was given May 17th) So I was due another one August 17th and didn't go. I want a baby. I wish I never had the injection, now I'm off it - I started bleeding September 23rd, I thought it was a period, and have been getting really excited but now I've been bleeding for 8 days, and it heavy. I'm really worried about not being able to get pregnant...

Can anyone tell me after one shot how long it took them to get pregnant.

I have gone through the stages of having sore breasts, stromach pains, and now I'm bleeding again after only have two weeks break, and am feeling rather sick during the day. I am eating good and taking folic acid...

I need help please can someone tell me what I should do.. I'm thinking about taking the pill for 2 months if the bleeding doesn't stop by Sunday.. Is this the right thing to do? Please help??