Hi, my father served in Vietnam in 1970s, and as many other soldiers, he got leukemia. He didn’t manage to cure it, and he passed away ten years ago. He was always saying that Agent Orange is responsible for this. He obtained a compensation, but it didn’t saved his life. I would like to know more about Agent Orange.

Agent Orange is the nickname for a powerful herbicide and defoliant used during the Vietnam War by U.S. military. It was used for ten years – from 1961 to 1971. The supplement of Agent Orange that is so dangerous is called dioxin. It caused many damages to the health of soldiers during the Vietnam War, mostly cancer and genetic mistakes. Leukemia is only one of many diseases caused by Agent Orange. There were many cases of chloracne, soft tissue sarcomas and Hodgkin's disease. In second and third generation, many people suffer from respiratory cancers, prostate cancer, peripheral neuropathy and Type 2 diabetes. Agent Orange was sprayed from airplanes to destroy the cover provided by the jungle-like forest.

hi Monica (Best) :-) sorry this is the second post for you.. sorry cause i am trying to get your attention to my post... i know i am not replying to your topic.. but i have seen your previous post and i know you done a lip reduction surgery in Toronto. I live in Toronto and i have always want to do lip reduction.... Can you please give me some advice and information about your surgery ?? information about your surgeon ?? i really appreciate it.
wish you the best !

jackson.

Great post alma!

alma's information should really help you to understand. I feel for your situation. I think finding more and more information like this as time goes on about what has been done to our living environments and let alone to ourselves it's pretty scary and hard to believe.

Take care.