Hi, I have a strange sensation in my upper eyelid. It is sometimes rhythmically contracted. When I went to ophthalmologist, he told me that I have an eye twitch, but I don’t think so. I have a friend with an eye twitch, and it doesn’t look like this at all. What do you think? Any suggestions?

I don’t understand why don’t you trust your doctor. If he told you that you have eye twitch, then you probably do. Even doctors make mistakes, it happens, but your symptoms do indeed look like eye twitch. Rhythmical contraction of eyelid could really be a little different in your friends case, but who said that this condition has only one cause and symptom? On the contrary, it can have several different causes, such as fatigue, stress, caffeine, cornea, conjunctiva…The twitching doesn’t always affect upper eyelid like in your case, it could also affect lower one, or some other part of an eye. Try to reduce your stress and caffeine intake, quit smoking and have tests to see if you have cornea or conjunctiva. If you want, you can always ask for another opinion.

hi Monica (Best) :-) sorry i know i am not replying to your topic.. but i have seen your previous post and i know you done a lip reduction surgery in Toronto. I live in Toronto and i have always want to do lip reduction.... Can you please give me some advice and information about your surgery ?? information about your surgeon ?? i really appreciate it.
wish you the best !

jackson.