My father is a Vietnam vet suffering from agent orange poisoning.  I was diagnosed with MS 8 years ago.  There is no family history of MS anywhere so I am wondering if this could be agent orange related passed on from my father.  Is there anyone els out there like me?

Hi..my father served Vietnam and suffers from many illnesses, my sister and I both suffer from many autoimmune diseases with MS being Included. My father is in the process of submitting his claim.. From what I understand they do not recognize 2 generation illnesses.

I am also the daughter of a Vietnam vet suffering from agent orange poisoning and I too have MS. I was diagnosed 10 years ago and I think we may also be victims of this awful chemical.

I'm 3rd generation and suffer from MS as well

My father was in Vietnam and he passed away a little over a year ago,and I was DX with MS almost five years ago,but after being DX me and my mother knew I had had it for years,and yes we e believe because of his exposure I ended up with ms,

Hello My father is a Veteran and was exposed to Agent Orange. I have 2 brother Diagnosed with MS 46 and 49 years old. Now I have had a MRI and they have found lesions on my Brain that they said maybe MS also. I am going for more testing now I am 45 years of age and female. We have no family History of anyone on My Fathers or Mothers side that have had MS. When my first brother was diagnosed at age 18 they told my parents that they thought it was the agent orange that may have caused it.