Before I go on to describe the symptoms I am expereincing, I will give you some background on my cycle. Maybe it will help. My shortest cycle in the past 5 months has been 30 days, and the longest 36. I average this out to around 33 days, but it really tends to be about 35. I did not record the exact first day of my last period, but guesstimate it to have been June 7th. This would place ovulation around the 27th of the month. My partner and I weren't thinking straight and had unprotected sex three times that day, at least once the next day and the day after, and goodness only knows how much since. On the first of May I had some spotting. On the second I began to become very irratible. On the third I began to notice some breast tenderness. On the fifth there was more spotting and a great deal of nausea throughout the day and night. I was also inexplicably exhausted. It is now 8:17 AM on the sixth-- I feel random pains on my legs and feel like my veins are more prominent, I am in a constant state of mild queasiness, and my nipples are very sensitive, more conical, my breasts tender, and the openings to my nipples are more prominent. Are these symptoms simply byproducts of an overactive imagination, or are they legit? Also, about a month and a half ago I experienced extreme breast tenderness and possibly an early miscarriage-- or another bit of my imagination. Generally speaking I do not experience breast tenderness each month.
Thanks,
Krystel

If you are pregnant then a result should show on a home pregnancy test by now. Good luck which ever way you want it to go