I had period on march 10 2010 and my periods are regular and it is 28 days.I had a sex with my husband on 11 th day of starting day of period,I'm in fertile at that time we are not taking any medications for birth control.i getting sensation of nausea from 5 days of intercourse and i had pregnancy test in home got negative result .is it possible to get symptoms early or is it my imagination can anyone share views.

Hi Pinpong,
Nausea is a VERY common side effect of pregnancy. I would say that and breast tenderness.....OUCH. If you took a pregnancy test, it would probably be too soon. I would get a pack of tests, and take a test in about 2 more weeks. If you are like me though, I took one before then. This early in the "game", it is best to try with first morning urine. You might possibly get a VERY faint 2nd line on the test. The HCG levels present with pregnancy will increase as the gestation of the pregnancy increases.
If you arent like me, and you can wait, I would wait another week, and try with first morning urine. Blessings and let us know what you find out, ok?

Blessings,
Hizgrace

Hi Hizgrace4all , Thanks for your reply.I think i have to wait until my period. Sure i will post my result.