I have been charting my bbt for the last month. and for the last week it has stayed at 98.1 or higher. I also did some research on checking my cervix to tell when i am ovulating. for the last week I have noticed that my cervix is high, soft and closed, and there has not been to much discharge like there normally is. i have also been getting sick. I am constantly hungry, i have had cravings for wierd things, my breast are a little sensitive. and also my nipples (tmi) are swelled up and darker. I have also been very irritable and have some nasty gas. I have taken two pregnancy test and they said not and my af is not due for another week. My question is am I pregnant and it is just to early to tell with a test yet? Please help I am so lost and confused.

It sounds to me like you are. i am 25 weeks pregnant. i started getting sick on new years eve. i didnt drink ither. b4 that my breast was so hard and my nipples was so sensitive. i had taken 6 different types of pregnancy test. some said i was and others said negative. i would say your best bet is to go to the hospital and get a blood test. in 2007 i took a pregnancy test and it said i was pregnant. blood test said i wasn't. blood test are very detailed. if its time for your period or a little late the test wont be accurate bc of your hormones changing. this may not be much but i hope it was a little helpful

Ok I checked my cervix again but it is harder then it was but it is still high and closed. I am so confused by all of this. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is possible you could be most urine test are usually right after a month of being pregnant, but blood test are usually more accurate, some of your symptoms do happen when your pregnant.. gl