When do you start seeing signs of pregnancy?
I'm terrified of pregnancy and my girlfriend says her boobs feel bigger and tender and I dont know if she is pregnant. I wasn't worried about it till just now and I am literally shaking. Her period should be coming in two days, and last month her period came on the third day following the date she should have had her period after we used Plan B. I did put my penis inside her between her last month and now for a short moment of time before pulling out (and not cumming), approximately during the 3rd week of her menstrual cycle. Last month's period was 5 days long and we are pretty sure it wasn't just implantation bleeding. I just need a little advice on WHEN pregnancy symptoms come.

I didn't feel so scared when it happened but now I am terrified so please offer some advice if you have any to offer. I'd also like certain other pieces of relevant information, including when a girl is likely to be fertile, and how likely it is that precum can get a girl pregnant. (Also, is there always precum?) I also want to know how likely Plan B is to mess around with the period of the cycle following the immediate cycle for when it is used. Lastly, could bigger & tender breasts be results of other things?

spotting does not last 5 days and precum does NOT contain sperm. *****

if you did not come inside your girlfriend during her "fertile days" (when ovulation occurs; usually days 13-15 in her cycle, based on a 28-day cycle--about halfway) then she cannot be pregnant. she could have tender breasts for a number of reasons besides pregnancy. it could even be fibrocystic breast disease--noncancerous painful lumps in the breast tissues caused by caffeine, sress, lack of sleep, etc. if you know that you completely came inside her during her fertile days, have her take a pregnancy test if her period is more than a week late.
most of all, DON'T WORRY! freaking out about maybe being pregnant will freak your girlfriend out, and stress can cause her period to be late! getting pregnant is not the end of the world--even though i'm pretty sure she isn't.

Today is 28 days from the first day of her last period, but she hasn't mentioned. She seems to be more confident about it than me tho and said she isn't expect it till 2 days from now? Maybe she has periods of 30 days? Not sure but anyway I am scared because I still am not sure but I just wanted to ask one thing, does the amount of precum affect the possibility? Because someone people have mentioned precum that covers their penis and I did not even know that was possible because I am used to me XD. My precum comes out very very lightly and in a very small amount that is impossible for me to detect and is easy for me to miss while being stimulated even if i can see my penis XD

I heard that you don't get pregnancy symptoms till after missed period, so does that mean I can dismiss her tender nipples? I am scared and I will probably post what ends up happening in a week. If she is indeed pregnant, we will probably scrap together our money and get an abortion(which is legal in this state without parental consent, keep in mind that I am 17.)