Hi All. I'm experiencing some symptoms and wondering if these sound like pregnancy symptoms. First of all the first day of my last period was June 3rd. For the last couple of days I've been having low abdominal cramping similar to when I get me period (however not due for AF for roughly a week). Additionally, I have tender breasts and constricted nipples. I also have been experiencing dull but constant low back pains for about a day now. A few days ago I noticed a bit of blood (probably about a dime size amount or little less). I usually don't experience many premenstral symptoms, so I am excited that these new symptoms I feel could mean pregnancy. Please, anyone who has been pregnant or is knowledgeable on the matter respond with your input. Thanks so much!

could be.... spotting could have been the infamous implantion bleeding and sore breast are the common first "symptom" the problem with "symptoms" are we can easily give them to ourselves just by thinking we might be pregnant...its a common phenomenon and can even cause ur period 2 be delayed...The only way to really know is to test and its still a bit early 4 that... but a first response multi pack ao u can test 4 days b4 ur due if u want (use 1st am urine) but know u might still get a + if its -....I personally "knew" i was pregnant before a test could tell me with all by pregnancies....at ;east a week b4 a test would show i would get the sore, sensitive breasts, an increased discharge that was "lotion-likr" and even "smelled" "different" and I would have a "different" feeling in my lowe abdomen....And then there is the baby/pregnancy dreams...a lot of women report vivid dreams in pregnancy and that hes always been my "first"indicator