I have masturbated maybe 5 times wich of 3 I have ejaculated. The first time it looked like a normal amount of semen but the second time looked like less. The third time I saw my hand a little wet and shiny but that was it. The amount of semen dropped alot. Is this normal or something?

(Same person as thread creator) Also, when I ejaculated, it wasn't white. It was invisible. Not as it should be I assume?

Hi Guest
It is normal for the amount to change, time between when you last masturbated can influence that and since you are just starting to ejaculate occasional dry orgasms can happen and the amount tends to be small at first along with being clear.
It sounds like everything is normal no need to worry.

The more times a man shoots or ejaculates within a short time, less than 12 hours or so, the less semen is left inside of him to shoot out. So, your loads get smaller with each ejaculation in a row as your testicles and prostate gland get emptier with each orgasm. Lots of younger men and boys can shoot many times in a row in a very short time period without resting or going soft in their penis at all. That is a great talent that most men slowly lose as they get older than 40s. Fully grown men take longer to reload and shoot again than boys and younger men do. Also, a man or boy's load sizes do vary a lot based on excitment levels, sleep, energy levels, hydration, and other factors from one day to the next. Clear semen is within the range of normal colors for virile and sperm filled semen at all ages for boys and men. Most males do shoot thick white, yellowish, or grayish semen. But younger guys and boys often start out shooting clearer semen and then get more thick and white and non see through as they get into their mid teens and older. The total amounts of semen in a load vary a lot from one boy or man to the next and fall within a large range of normal. Most males take a day or two between ejaculations to refill and shoot out the next full sized load after each ejaculation, some men and boys refill and reload to fire again faster or slower. Younger men tend to shoot bigger loads and to reload and refill faster than older men.