My BF and I mutually masturbate and he is able to ejaculate and shoot his cum when he orgasms.  My friend says thats not normal and I have been watching to much porn because most guys cant ejaculate and shoot their cum.  My BF being able to do this turns me on and it actually helps me orgasm.  Its a turn on for me to see him do this but I dont want to be disappointed with my next BF if he cant do this.  So is this normal?  I'm 13 and he is 16 and I am not ready for sex yet. 

Health Guru
Hi, your friends are sort of right but its not abnormal as a few guys can but not that many and normally as the guy gets older it happens less.

Your friends aren't exactly right, but they're not entirely wrong.

Most guys shoot. Sometimes quite far. The first time I did, it went over my shoulder. However, after attempting to repeat the experience about 6 times over three days, I could almost squirt to my belly button. (About zero inches from the head of my penis.) A three day rest, I was good again.

So it's probably fair to say that everyone (or almost everyone) can shoot if they have a supply of semen, but when it's used up, not so much. It takes a day or two to replenish the supply.

I've also found that the quality of the sexual stimulation affects the final result. A slow journey to orgasm is the best. Rub it too fast or too hard, then over time the "fitness level" of the penis seems to suffer.

The other thing is, he is sixteen, and probably close to his sexual peak. Your friends might have only ever seen much younger guys who were less developed. Some guys don't develop the ability to produce semen until 15 or even later (and some earlier), just as girls have different ages for their various developments. (Breasts, period, etc.)

some guys can shoot a long way and some just dribble. it depends on your prostate.

even adults have less to squirt when their prostate makes less semen.

enjoy what you can squirt out and have fu

Health Guru
The function of the prostate is to secrete a slightly alkaline fluid, milky or white in appearance, that usually constitutes 50–75% of the volume of the semen along with spermatozoa and seminal vesicle fluid. Semen is made alkaline overall with the secretions from the other contributing glands, including, at least, the seminal vesicle fluid. The alkalinity of semen helps neutralize the acidity of the vaginal tract, prolonging the lifespan of sperm. The alkalinization of semen is primarily accomplished through secretion from the seminal vesicles. The prostatic fluid is expelled in the first ejaculate fractions, together with most of the spermatozoa. In comparison with the few spermatozoa expelled together with mainly seminal vesicular fluid, those expelled in prostatic fluid have better motility, longer survival and better protection of the genetic material. The prostate also contains some smooth muscles that help expel semen during ejaculation.

So it seems most young guys can shoot.  I guess that is both good and bad but more good that it shoots and doesnt dribble.

Celebrity

when I was 16 I masturbated frequently like about 3 times a day, sometimes more at the weekend, my cum always shot out like 4 or 5 metres when I ejacutlated, I masturbated slowly for about 30 to 45 minutes and only went fast for the last 30 seconds, that's why it shot out, if I had a quicky and masturbated more quickly than usual it sort of oozed out and did not shoot out as much, but most of the time it shot out the 4 or 5 metres when I ejaculated.

when my bf and I are having sex and it is my fertile period and I make him pull out and most og the time he shoots him cum up on my breast

He’s 16 and your you should be worried about that