i am 14. when i masturbate, after a while i feel like i am producing semen but i then have to stop and i cannot go on. i dont know what has happened and is there any way of stopping this happening?

same bud iam 14 2 and the same thing

odd im 14 as well but i can produce semen

You all have not hit puberty yet. duh?! i was the same way. i got so far and couldn't take anymore. just give it time. soon, you'll be masturbating and sperm will come out. i was amazed at it. it took me several times to finally come.you should begin puberty soont though.

hey im 14 as well and i went through the same stage as you but now i can keep and ging and produce clear liqid and it poors out is this semen or what thx for da help :P

One of you have the right idea, though not expressed extremely well.

All of you are maturing at different rates.
It doesn't make sense for you to try to produce sperm before your body is ready.
When it's ready, and the reserves are full, you'll find not only do you start getting erections more frequently, but most importantly, you'll experience an erotic dream and have a "wet dream" or nocturnal emission.

You seem to be in a hurry to be able to masturbate to ejaculation. But I'm not sure why. Is it because your friends have all told you about it, or are you feeling pressure from them to join in?

I'd suggest you give it a rest.
You'll find your body rise to the occasion when it's ready.

When i was 13 i learned about all this stuff and i didn't really try to do anything til i was around 14 and same issues but now im 15 and a little worried i kno i have went through puberty i mean i got hair on my face and my voice has deepened and quit screeching, so is there a reason why i cant produce semen or am i just maturing at a slower rate then my friends

same here boys im 15 and i can only produce a small amount of semen but i think it is because im hitting puberty later than all my friends %-)

well i had the same problem i tried to produce sperm at 13 and couldnt i got to a stage and i felt i could not carry on doing this . consult your gp

just slow down boys and stop worrying, things take time, it happens to people at different ages, i was the sam i only had little drip and i had to stop but it has changed and i am now 16 so just stop worrying you will get it one day :-D

I'm 15 and I've tried but I just can't and I can only go for so long but..... When I'm going all I produce is I think urine so any suggestions

hay im 12 i red you coments now im not worried thanx :-P :$ :-D

I am 14 and i want to learn about how to spunk because i have no idea of how to spunk can anyone tell me how to spunk plzz

Im 12 and already producing.

is it possible to never produce sperm