What can I do to increase the amount of my ejaculate? I've noticed porn stars seem to ejaculate copious amounts of fluid. I want my girlfriend to react same as they do on amount!

As for the amount of ejaculate, the two biggest contributors are genetics and time since last ejaculation. Most men find that the longer they have gone since the last time they had sex, the more forceful their ejaculations are. You can try with Kegel exercises that is only I can recommend you and remember, the actors in porn films are professionals. Even they often don't ejaculate that much. Sometimes movie-makers will supplement with synthetic semen shot from a small tube.

Try the following for several days or weeks

drink lots of water
take Maca supplements
take L arginine supplements

Enjoy

You could try semen enhancement pills such as semenax. These herbal supplements contain natural ingredients that are known to stimulate semen and hormone production.

Because the semen load contains very little sperm or bulbouroethral gland secretions, efforts to increase semen loads should focus primarily on increasing the activity of the prostate and the seminal vesicle.

Anyone who wants to increase semen loads should first and foremost make certain that they are well-hydrated. Some 98% of the volume of semen is composed of water. If you're dehydrated semen will be clumpy and loads will have significantly reduced volume.

Saw palmetto and zinc both contribute to healthy prostate function. Additionally, as outlined above, zinc deficiency can lead to a reduction in the formation of sperm.

Several herbal and botanical compounds are associated with increased testicular and seminal vesicle activity. These include epimedium sagittatum (aka "turned on goat weed"), catauba and Swedish flower pollen extract. Each of these botanicals boosts the action of the testicles, resulting in increased sperm production and (more importantly) increased seminal secretions for increased semen loads.

It may seem easy for me to answer your question the way I'm about to, but I think it's true. I happen to be one that ejaculates a "copius" (as you put it) amount. It's been that way since I was 16-17. I think it's all genetics dude.

Avg. is 1ml - 5ml. I've turned in a 28ml sample to the doctor (ironically, wife couldn't get pregnant). Giving you that simply for understanding what I mean as for me ejaculating a large amount. My wife's 2 best lines I've ever heard her say... "I do" and "you cum more than peter north".

anonymous wrote:

Avg. is 1ml - 5ml. I've turned in a 28ml sample to the doctor

What is a ml?

1/1000th of a liter

i also shoot "buckets" and hate it when it gets in my nose and eyes.

Jellyfinger wrote:

If you aim it down, that won't happen.8-|

Although I think the writer made some valid points to calm the anxiety of some concerned men readers, I think it's just as important to point out that some men naturally ejaculate in multiple strong spurts whether it's the normal half teaspoon or more. Just watch any home made xxx 'tube' video.

A milliliter is about the size of what a medicine syringe holds

Lucky you! lol

He's probably lying down already :-)