I know that this is a strange question, but I'm quite seriousm Unfortunately, I'm also a very private person, and so I'm much too shy to ask anyone face-to-face. My question is this: what is the normal amount of semen that an average man delivers upon ejaculation?

I ask this purely out of curiosity, because since I was a virgin until marriage and had no experience even on a lower level of sexual intimacy, I have no baseline by which to judge my current circumstances.

I should explain that my husband delivers about 15 to 20 ml and sometimes even more, which seems a prodigious amount judged by the standards of other women I've listened to. He also seems to recuperate and be ready for sex again very quickly by these same, albeit hear-say standards ~ in less than an hour in fact, when he delivers almost as much semen again. And if he holds back some of this semen [which he is learning to do by muscle controle exercises] he can be ready again in just minutes, which allows us to make love several times in the space of a few hours

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT complaining! Our sex life is phenomenal and I've learned to love his very 'wet' brand of lovemaking, not to mention his stamina and recuperative powers. Nor am I bragging, I assure you ~ and I DO realize how lucky I am! But I AM also very curious, so can anyone out there enlighten me? I should add, that I am twenty-four and my husband is thirty, we have one little boy and another child on the way, and we have been married for three very happy years.

Congratulations on finding a man that can please you multiple times in one session!

To answer your first question, there are two ways to describe it.
Both became names of rock groups in the 60s and 70s.
First, "The Lovin' Spoonful" was coined as the amount of semen a man produces during sex. (However this was not discussed in public, but those in the know laughed at the name!)
Second, the group "10cc" took the name from the amount issued at climax.

Most men will exhaust the amount stored up with two sequential climaxes.
However, given some recuperation time, all men will replenish their semen.

Good luck! ;-)

Your husband seems to produce a lot more than average. i.e. 10cc. However, I think there is a wide range and it depends on age, health (physical and mental) and diet, as well as sexual technique. I am now 50 and do not ejculate as easily as when I was 20. And I produce less and, to put it bluntly, I can not shoot so far - it's more of a heavy spray of about 5-10cc that goes about 10 ins. But when I was about 20 I remember measuring up to 25 cc on many occasions and when masturbating I could shoot it 6-7 ft through the air. And yes, it wasn't hard to refill and be ready within a few hours.

So, I'd not worry and, if you enjoy wet sex then indulge while he is young!

those are very abnormal amounts and he should have a full check up by a urologist. Large amount of semen is usually a symptom of another issue. It can be a generally small issue or something as serious as cancer. But always large amounts of semen are a sympton for another health problem

These are NOT necessarily unusual amounts of ejaculate, although they are definitely on the high end of the spectrum. I believe the first guest's comments might be due to some jealousy regarding their inability to produce such prodigious amounts of semen.

I think it's a normal amount of sperm and strength. My husband can come at least full times (7 strong distant squirts of semen) with full love making every night and breaks completely during my PMS. He sticks to a special Arab diet of barley and meat that he learnt from a friend. It sex life, actually gets in the way of his work day as he doesn't get much sleep. But, it doesn't bother me at all. If you got a strong man, which you do KUDOS Sis!

I can also testify being 25 50ccs is possible but only if i didnt ejaculate for like 5 days at that point my body just feels full inside below my stomic its hard to explain but it does not really feel good. Ive never went a week with out ejaculating on a every day once a day amout i would probobly say its a table spoon and a tea spoon. You never ejaculate all your sperm for some reason it just doesent happen. If i were to masterbate again after that it would be a tea spoon and again after that half a tea spoon. But after a week like 5 table spoons. And people would like to belive its a medical condition so have a lot of sperm its not its what you eat if you eat c**p ur gonna make c**p. Like my wife always tells my my semen is sweet and other guys she was with were super nasty and bitter, but i think if your mans sperm is not white like a yellow theres something wrong with him do not put that in your mouth. You also have to rememeber the more you edge a guy the more seminal fluid he will produce w his sperm and have a longer more powerful orgasam making more sperm. AND by the way my wife is totally angry when she doesent igest a load its true there is something in sperm that makes woman happier i cant explain it i just see it.

Ok, so an answer for you that is accurate & correct. I just got done dealing with a fertility doctor for the past few weeks as my wife could not get pregddd
not get pregnant. Per the doctor & just about any official website the avg amount is 1cc-5cc. I've known for quite awhile that my ejaculat
e amount is more than avg (what I've been told by different partners, porn, etc) I turned in 28cc & that was a HUGE load - dr asked me to wait 3-4 days as it was preferred to have a good
amount. So as that was a little higher than what I normally produce, I can tell you that 20cc is a lot. I'd go as far as sayin g it prob isnt eve mm
that much if you actually measured it. You'd be surprised how little it is once it liqifies. In other words my 28cc was about 12 full squirts with a total of about 15-20 comtraction s
Def off the charts. Sorry for all typos. On phone & it doesn't display well. I was actually searching for high coumts to see where I placed as my wife was proud & the doctor was totally impressed. Which was great cuz she was hot - kind of turmed me on. That's wromg huh??

I am 21 and I do not produce but half a tablespoon of seminal fluid upon ejaculation. I am wondering what could cause such a low amount of seminal fluid. I wonder if it is becuase, "I am completly sterile"! I need information on this subject so anyone knows if being sterile has anything to do with a little seminal fluid please let me know.

To answer the question above this answer... your ejaculation amount has nothing to do with sperm count. Sperm comes from testicles, ejaculate comes from prostate. 2 totally different things, even though they come out together.

If I was you I'd leave him before you have triplets :P

YOU ARE A
WANKER ^^

To amswer the question the avergae ejaculate from health sites and Doctors is 1cc to 5cc. That seems to be the answer everywhere. I have a general idea of how much that is and can tell you that your husband is not abnormal to be that high. I personally have been with a number of guys that ejaculated a pretty high amount. My husband is certainly one of them as he takes the cake or should I say makes the cake lol. He pumps it out far and a lot!!! I have counted 12 times during one ejaculation!! And he has a clean bill of health so I say have no worry and enjoy it. On another note is it coincedence or is it that the guys that can squirt it have bigger $&@/&? Seems to me the bigger they are the farther they can shoot!

Everything I've read has been an average of 5 -10cc for a healthy man. My husband falls in that same group also. But I've also witnessed larger amounts during extremely exciting sexual encounters. We do invite other males to join us for playtime quite often. One gentleman was extremely excited over the situation and he ejaculated more than I had ever witnessed before. 6 or 7 full streams, ending with 4-5 contractions and dripping a small pool. It was surprising, I haven't seen anything like that again. So I'm sure the level of excitement the male feels has a lot to do with it also along with the frequency of the sex he's having.

Dear,

I am happy to reply to your curiosity. I will tell u my personal data. I am 22 years old. I am well built, and do not have any diseases now. I am 170 cm tall. I produce about 10 to 15 ml, if I making it after a weeks gap or so. If I do it regularly, almost everyday, the amount reduces to 8-10 ml. I can make up to 4 times a day, with a interval of 2 to 3 hours.

I once tried to make 6, but that day i was so tired that I got fever and stomach pain that night. The maximum distance that I can ejaculate is about 2 to 2.5 meters.

--

Now I too have some questions to ask. If any girl can answer me, please. I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANYBODY. SO I DONOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A GIRLS PRIVATES. BUT I DID LIKE TO KNOW., OUT OF CURIOSITY.

1) Do girls ejaculate anything, similar to sperm?

2) Do girls purposefully show their boobs when they bend. Do they know, if I am looking at it.

--
I prefer this question to be answered preferably by Indian (South Indian)girls :

3) Do most girls (Indian) have sexual interests. Can I approach openly to a girl who has very sexually dressed. (Eg: If she is showing her cleavage partially, or if her boobs are abnormally protruding etc.)