What are the chances for conceiving when have anal sex? My boyfriend thinks that we should have anal sex without condom even when I ovulate because I can not stay pregnat that way. I’m not so sure about that. We’re both 16 years old and have always used condom, but my boyfriend thinks that it would be more comfortable without condom.
He’s pretty sure, but I don’t believe that he knows much about such things.

It is not recommended to have anal sex without using condom, because anal bacteria can cause genital infections. Technically, sperm that enter anus can not get to genital tract and reach the egg. Anus is part of digestive tract that is not directly connected to reproductive tract. The possibility of conceiving exists if he ejaculates near your vagina and sperm travel deeply into vaginal opening.

:( You shouldn't be having sex at your age if your not married. and anal sex is not good for your health or his. You need to talk to an adult.

You do not need to be married to have sex it is just illegal to have it when you are under 18. And if done correctly, anal sex is not unhealthy in any way, shape, or form!

This is not a place to judge people. This is a place where people come for answers because they are scared or just need to be re assured. Please do not make comments if you aren't here to help.

It is not always illegal to have sex under 18 - many countries have the legal limit set at 16

if you are having anal sex please use a condom we plenty of ky jelly for your first time but always use condoms,its very painful not very enjoying but you nether no unless u try just be safe.you seem like a very clever young lady :-) i hope this helps you good luck

the reason why i say use CONDOMS is because sexual infections and desieases and you dont want aids it dont matter even if it your first time always use 1 unless you have been with longer than 3yrs and you know he wont sleep with every tom penis and harry or he has not slept we everybody

All sex is a two way street. You are 16 and are having sex, however. The fact you questioning this means you have doubts. Dont you back down you go get some proffesional advice before yoou do anything. Also there are diseases that can be transmited it ther is bleeding and any infection so best wear condoms if thats what you want to do for both your safety. If you love each other show respect for your bodies.

me and my girlfrend have anal sex and she loves it.it dose hert a bit but then you will get use to it but its up to u if you what to do it not ur boyfrend 8)

In response to the young ladies question:

I just think that you are extremly young and that you and your boyfriend should consider waiting before you all continue to have sex. Although I know you will not listen, please always use protection. You may not get pregnant, however, you can catch an STD or even HIV/AIDS. So please, and I say this with emphasis, please use a condom at all times.

My question is, if both partners do not have any STD's, diseases, etc.. or anything like that and both never had sex before is it possible to still get an STD from anal? Im pretty sure the answer is no but like someone said before, people come here for some reasurance

An advice from Amsterdam, Europe.

don't have anal sex unprotected until you are sure about each other
regarding to diseases. You both should be tested first before
doing it without a condom.
If your relationship is steady you can have sex without one.

Some people like anal sex very much, others don't and some people
like it both ways even much.

Just try it, be gentle in the beginning and don't do it if you still don't
like it or it is painfull after the third or fourth time, but do give it
a fair chance.

Getting pregnant? No way if the sperm stays in your body.
But you can't be 100% sure that a bit of sperm won't go into your
vagina while he is pulling his penis out of you.
That won't make you pregnant very easily but you can't be 100% sure.
Chances i think are less than 0,1 percent. If you keep your vagina covered with a piece of cloth before he pulls out of you there
won't be any risk what so ever if you whipe away from your vagina.

greetings Marcel

It's not illegal if they are both under 18.

I live in Scotland and you only need to be sixteen to have sexual intercourse here.javascript:emoticon(':D')

Very Happy