hi, me and my girlfriend have messed around plenty of times but now we want to have sex. Iv heard that having sex without a condom feels very good. I have several questions. My 1st question is; if we're having sex and my precum comes out in her vagina, will she become pregnant? My 2nd question is; iv heard that if u pee before having unprotected sex will that clear out any sperm you have in your tube? I want to be sure of this statement. Also what are the chances of getting my girlfriend pregnant if I pee before unprotected sex and precum Is in her vagina? Thank you for the help! I just want to be well aware. Plz help!!

Hi Cardinal,

Precum is considered NOT to have sperm if you haven't yet ejaculated.  So pregnancy is considered unlikely.
If you've already ejaculated then urinating is said to clear the urethra of any sperm.

Seriously, it's a big risk for both of you.  Wear the condom or use some other form of protection.  It will be much more enjoyable if you don't have to worry so much about the risk of pregnancy.

Finally, any time you have sex, even with birth control, there is a chance of pregnancy.