Ok I'm 16 and me and my boyfriend *attempted* anal sex about a week ago. I use the word attempted very loosely because he didn't really try to put it in. We were just messing around. I don't think it made him necessarily ejaculate . Maybe a little? But I didn't feel anything wet. I heard that the semen could potentially dribble down to the vagina but I didn't feel anything! I am worried because my period is late. It's July 29th and my period would usually arrive around the 20th of every month. I have had my period since 8th grade so I know it's not because I haven't had my period for a while. One time months ago my period came really late. It came in the beginning of the next month, I kid you not. So because of that, I don't know if it might be a little normal for me? I just don't want to be pregnant. I am extremely scared. I am a virgin. Same with my boyfriend. We've been going out for almost 3 months. Please don't think I am a bad person or anything. I feel terrible about doing it anyways and we didn't even have anal sex! Please help me. I'm so scared.

P.S: I haven't had any period symptoms. My stomach usually feels a little sick a few days before my period actually comes.

Hun i have the same thing going on. I'm 2 months late and I had anal sex with my boyfriend a little while after my last period. Did you use a condom? I know I did and it didn't break so if you didn't use the condom I can understand the worry. But if it was protected then no you have nothing to worry about, its probably just a late period, hormones being thrown around. If it wasn't protected he wouldn't have to completly ejaculate for the risk. If he actually ejaculated and it wasn't all the way in, yes it could go down into your vagina. If he didn't theres still something called pre-ejacualtion, its highly unlikely to get pregnant from it but there is still the possibility. I would recomend going to see a family doctor just to make sure. But Anal sex itself you cannot get pregnant from as long as no semen gets down into your vagina. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, or if their personal I'll give you my email sweetie.Best of luckEli

Plz I need it email