yesterday I had unpro anal sex with my boyfriend. I am 18 and not on birth controll. Unfortunatly he slipped of my anus when he came and some sperm got the entrance
of my vagina, but I think that no sperm really went in. Or should I take the "morning after pill" ? or would that by exaggerated ?

too late now but for next time the morning after pill is very expensive my boyfriend once spent 50 bucks on it. but its also very effective, but you should try using vaginal foam, it works and its easy to use. you can get it from your health center for free.

It is not to late to take the morning after pill you can take it up to 5 days after having unprotected intercouse, but the sooner that you take it the better it will work....You can go to planned parenthood and get it there for a lot less...They can also help you decide what type of birth control would be best for you to use as well, if you decide that you are wanting to start using it

take preg test if preg get abortion dont have sex for at least week for safety