My boyfriend and I were messing around. I was giving him a hand job and he ejaculated in his hand. He quickly got up, washed his hand and his penis, then he used hand sinitizer in his hands. But he also put some hand sinitizer around his penis. After that he inserted just the tip into my vag*nal. A week later we tried an*l sex (butt sex). He inserted like 2 inches inside my an*l (butt hole). After like 15 minutes he pulled out because he wanted to cum. He told me that he came a little inside of me. I dont think any cum ran down my butt crack. IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF PREGNANCY? Please answer anyone):

For future referance you need to have him use a condom IF he is going to insert himself into you.
Or you could use spermicide creams or foams inside of your vagina.
There is always a chance of getting pregnant when engaging in unprotected sexual activity.
Remember even pre-cum contains sperm and could cause pregnancy even if no ejaculation takes place.
To penetrate AFTER ejaculation is very risky since sperm can still be in the urethra tube that transports the sperm out of the penis.
So with friction and insertion that sperm can be pushed out and into your body.
Also yes cum could have come out of your anus and moved toward your vagina and if you were wet or moist that sperm would have an easy way to travel into your body.

So please in the future if you do not want to be a mother yet, use protection and take precautions.

its always possible if his penis is hard.

very good advice

Vaginal Sex:

It is possible for precum to contain sperm and there is no way to tell if it does. Precum is uncontrollable to keep from leaking out of the body since it is a lubricant and a cleanser of the tip of the penis from possible urine. And if the man was still hard, even thogh he already came, he still produces precum that can leak into you , even if it's just the head.

And if he comes on the outside of the vaginal entrace, any moistness/wetness that make contact with the sperm is a water stream into your vaginal.So, always use protection.

Anal Sex:

You did two careless things.

1) Anal sex without protection can be harmful to the male. Even if you douched before hand, wast particles (poop)are still present within the rectum/anal canal. Contact of waste into the urethra can cause infection and will need medical help (this is why girls wipe front to back, not only to stay clean but we have a shorter distance to the urethra and we are just as likely to get infection)

2) We go back to any moistness or wetness is like a water stream for sperm. If he came a little bit inside of you, the sperm doesn't need to leak down to get you pregnant. If any makes contact with wetness it could lead the sperm to your vagina. 

Help:

If you don't plan to get pregnant, always use protection even during anal sex. Condoms during sex are recommended with the use of spermicide with the help of a Morning After pill/ Plan B within 72 hours. 

Otherwise, if you're too dumb to use these precautions, abstain from sexual activities, you don't want an OOPS child running around your home.

did you get pregnant????????????????????????????????????????????

You might be pregnant, but next time be careful

no chance to PRENGNANCY

My boyfriend and I were messing around. I was giving him a hand job and he ejaculated in his hand. He quickly got up, washed his hand and his penis, then he used hand sinitizer in his hands. But he also put some hand sinitizer around his penis. After that he inserted just the tip into my vag*nal. He inserted like 2 inches inside my vagina. After like 15 minutes he pulled out because he wanted to cum. He told me that he came a little inside of me. I dont think any cum ran down my butt crack. IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF PREGNANCY? Please answer anyone):

I guess u r not pregnant but for precautions take some pills inorder if u want to abort it

semen and your vagina the closer they come to each other the chances of them becoming in contact will eventually happen resulting in a child ... While your kissing and hugging and all the fun stuff you will forget about that extra friend that will come ............. if your not ready to deal with that then your not ready to deal with the consequence in what ever you decide. and just know that whatever you decide it will have permeant consequence just like the moment you decided to kiss you can never go back to just giggling ............. take care

Yes it is !!!!!!'

If somebody knows that she is pregnant of 15 or one month which pills she should use to get rid

Depends which country you are from.. every country has diffrent names of medicine.

no woman pregnancy from her ass....