this is close to impossible..   

And? What is your impression on anal sex? How would you rate it on a scale from 1 to 10?

There’s no way you can get pregnant from either anal or oral sex. His sperm ends up in rectum, which is divided from vagina by a wall, and which (rectum) ends up in colon. So, anatomically there is no way for sperm to reach the egg that has been released by the ovary and is moving from the ovaries, through fallopian tubes into the uterus.

This is how spermatozoids and released eggs are met when a guy ejaculates into a vagina.

When he ejaculates in rectum, the sperm stays there or goes out by pushing or during bowel movements.
I would advise you to wash your ASS ( hehhe) next time when/if you do it.

According to the faces you put on smiles, I could say it was the first time. Next time it will be better. You may even enjoy it! Well, certainly not as much as your boyfriend? You may even have an orgasm-who knows!!! Everything’s possible! Do you know why guys like anal sex so much?

Enjoy!

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now and we just started experimenting with anal sex. We both love it, but he wants to be able to finish inside me, he has been kinda scared about it, I dunno why, but is it ok?

yes u can actually get pregnant from anal sex, IF, the cum dribbles out (which it will) and gets near the vagina.

Answer
For those who don't want to read the rest of this column, the answer is: NO, you can't get pregnant from anal sex.
What you have to understand is that the urogenital system is completely separated from the gastrointestinal one. You can't get pregnant from anal sex for the same reason you can't get pregnant from oral sex: the two tracts are entirely unrelated, even if they are close to each other.

I know many have written me about unusual situations, so let's walk through a worst case scenario. First, the man would have to ejaculate (and he should be wearing a condom anyway, so this shouldn't be an issue). Next, the semen would need to dribble out of the anus. The semen would need to contain a sufficient number of sperm that were still viable (and not destroyed by time or the inhospitable environment of the rectum). Those sperm would then have to somehow migrate into the vagina. Sperm are not like flopping fish; they need the environment of semen to survive. So, the semen -- with sperm intact -- would need to dribble into the vagina. Even if all this occurred (highly unlikely), the sperm would then need to work their way up to the fallopian tubes and hope to meet an egg at just the right time.

So, while I am not saying it is impossible I think you should spend your time worrying about far more likely things that could happen, like a giant cow crashing through your ceiling :-)

Best,

Dr. Sandor Gardos

you cant get preg by anul and as for the comment you can coz it will dripple out and go into vagina it doesnt work like that as the sperm dies the minute it is exposed to the outside, it will only survive inside you???

I do have one question tho, how comes your concern was gettin pregnant whilst doin anul, surely you should be concerned about gettin pregnant full stop normally, if you dont want to??

The sperm doesn't "die" the minute it is exposed to the outside. If that were true there would be no sperm banks.

This comment ment by they die on the outside means outside the body. Sperm banks hold it in airless containers.

To all of you who think you can't get pregnant from anal sex, think again. If you cum inside your girls butt and it leaks into her crack, yes... you can get her pregnant. Don't be fooled -- use a condom every time. I was having anal sex with my gir because I don't like rubbers but I got carried away and my semen leaked into her crack and got her pregnant. Now I am paying the price!

What if you have sex where the vagina is above the anis then the cum cant leak in right.

They indeed hold the sperm in airtight containers, but how does the sperm get into the containers? They don't put vacuum seals on the mans penis, he ejaculates into a cup, then they seal it.. But the sperm lives.

What do they teach in the school systems these days? To the point, DO NOT HAVE ANY FLUID CONTACT with the genital areas if you're worried about pregnancy.

Simple as that.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

No you cannot get pregnant during anal sex even if the cum dribbles out and goes near the vagina. Once the sperm hits the air it dies!

in particular...the sperm hitting the air wouldn't kill it...sperm banks to do store sperm in semen that has come in contact with air...but they do store it in vacuum packed tubes to preserve it...

I have donated sperm (long story involving a college tuition payment over due) and they give you a small semi clear cup and a small amount of outdated pornography.

im abit worried cos my bf safes its safe if i come inside you from behind is that true and i wont be pregent %-)

YES YOU CAN GET PREGNANT BECAUSE WHEN YOU SIT OR STAND UP THE EJACULATION WILL LEAK OUT OF YOUR ANUS AND CAN END UP BY YOUR VAGINA AND THERE IS A CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT AS MUCH AS VAGINAL SEX.

ALSO, THE MAN CAN GET AN INFECTION BECUASE HIS PENIS IS ENTERING THE OPENING FROM WHICH MOST OF YOUR BODY'S WASTE EXITS WHICH CAN BE HARMFUL FOR THE MAN.